Author Topic: High School sucks so far for me  (Read 5879 times)

If you whine about something on the internet you whine about it inrl.

What? No you don't, a lot of people complain about their feelings on the Internet and keep it in IRL.

Who says I do IRL?
Dude, did I say anything about in real life.

Don't think you're the only one who's feet hurt. I can guarantee you juniors/seniors have MUCH harder music and marching routines.
That's how it's done. I've got one of the hardest thanks to my director knowing i can make the sets. He's a reasonable man though, nothing too impossible.

That's how it's done. I've got one of the hardest thanks to my director knowing i can make the sets. He's a reasonable man though, nothing too impossible.

no lol, it's all the same set.

dear god you're handicapped

Not for everyone you loving doltz.

We actually march, you know, more than one form. Everyone has levels of sets that are chosen by the director, at least where i'm from. My friend Noah and I have the most difficult for our section, as well as the more difficult music. Your band is most likely done differently and very basically.

Not for everyone you loving doltz.

We actually march, you know, more than one form. Everyone has levels of sets that are chosen by the director, at least where i'm from. My friend Noah and I have the most difficult for our section, as well as the more difficult music. Your band is most likely done differently and very basically.

will you stop insulting me? it's different in different places.

High school sucks duck. That's just how it is. Once you get to college it'll be much better.

I go to a highschool with what, 2k students or so and we still only have one lunch period.

High school sucks duck. That's just how it is. Once you get to college it'll be much better.
Well I hope to god it's better than middle school.

No use, Vincent.. lol

was it something i said? really.

I go to a highschool with what, 2k students or so and we still only have one lunch period.
Do some grade levels get to leave campus for lunch? Mine has like 1500 students and grade 10+ can leave for 40 mins.

Kind of depends, if you're a show band, or a competition band really. Im in a competition band, and its different depending on grade, and whatnot. Like me, being a Junior, i've got tougher-ish stuff.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 04:13:57 PM by Lusk »

Well I hope to god it's better than middle school.
Anything is better than middle school.
actually I have no concept of public schools