Author Topic: High School sucks so far for me  (Read 5823 times)

I started 2 days ago, and it sucks duck. There is the big high school and the big career tech center (CTC). I have to walk to the CTC from the building about 2 blocks, (periods?) it's back and forth. My lunch has none of my friends in it, and I hardly see them during the day. I'm pretty sure the girl I sit by in Biology likes me but she's fugly. To top it all off, at the end of the day, I have marching band and my feet are hurting like hell from walking around all day so I get yelled at by my instructor because I'm limping. The only thing I like is the 4 periods.

I started 2 days ago, and it sucks duck. There is the big high school and the big career tech center (CTC). I have to walk to the CTC from the building about 2 blocks, (periods?) it's back and forth. Welcome to high school

My lunch has none of my friends in it, and I hardly see them during the day.  Welcome to high school lunch

I'm pretty sure the girl I sit by in Biology likes me but she's fugly. Welcome to dating

I have marching band and my feet are hurting like hell from walking around all day so I get yelled at by my instructor because I'm limping. Welcome to band

duck.
nice

i start highschool next monday, i ride the bus with 2 of my friends, and i have a few classes with them as well.

my school only has 2 lunches, so i'm pretty much guaranteed one with some friends too
im excited

Bro, it gets worse. Soon you'll be hauling text books.
Toughen those feet to walk son.

To top it all off, at the end of the day, I have marching band and my feet are hurting like hell from walking around all day so I get yelled at by my instructor because I'm limping.
I've been marching for 5 years. That whining, that makes people dislike you.

I started 2 days ago, and it sucks duck. There is the big high school and the big career tech center (CTC). I have to walk to the CTC from the building about 2 blocks, (periods?) it's back and forth.
Deal with it, have you never walked somewhere or something?
My lunch has none of my friends in it, and I hardly see them during the day.
make some new friends
I'm pretty sure the girl I sit by in Biology likes me but she's fugly.
Just be friends with her
To top it all off, at the end of the day, I have marching band and my feet are hurting like hell from walking around all day so I get yelled at by my instructor because I'm limping.
stop limping man up, and if you can't deal with it stop doing marching band

My school gets 1 lunch, freshman have to eat in the cafeteria, and the sophomore and up can leave campus for 40 minutes to eat any where in town (I live in a small town, not to small).

Bro, it gets worse. Soon you'll be hauling text books.
Toughen those feet to walk son.

I have 3 now, and I broke my locker because I couldnt open it.

I've been marching for 5 years. That whining, that makes people dislike you.

I don't whine.

I have 3 now, and I broke my locker because I couldnt open it.
3? Grow up and carry them. They won't kill you.

Electro, you ARE whining in the OP.

Who says I do IRL?
If you whine about something on the internet you whine about it inrl.

Don't think you're the only one who's feet hurt. I can guarantee you juniors/seniors have MUCH harder music and marching routines.

My highschool is pretty great. I started Sophomore year this week.
4 day school week (every Friday off).
Even/Odd block scheduling.
200 students, you basically know everyone.
Everyone has lunch at once, there's benches outside or you can sit inside but there's a limited number of seats (around 40 inside).
Get to work on boats and stuff (I'm going there for the tech course, maybe I'll do that in Junior/Senior year).
Classes are within 1 minute of each other (small campus).

The only downside is I have to wake up at 5 AM so I can ride my bike to the bus almost 2 miles away (in the dark), and I get home at 4 PM after another bike ride. At least I'm getting exercise.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:53:34 PM by matthewbim11 »