Author Topic: High School sucks so far for me  (Read 5853 times)

It's much more than walking.  If you haven't done it yourself, you really wouldn't understand.

Edit:  It's not the fact that it's walking- which it really isn't simply that.  It's a combination of like 10 things, and the fact that it involves repetition for hours at a time.
I've had 4 blisters on my feet at once and had to march in full uniform in 90 degree weather and I didn't complain.  Man up.
i know people that have done it, ive watched it. honestly it really isnt that hard physically lol. yeah its hard im sure with memorizing all the movements and playing an instrument at the same time, but other then that its pretty easy.
Is that your solution for everything? Man up? I don't have a strong endurance like most people.
strong endurance? having four blisters and walking the hot weather requires strong endurance? lol get real dude, youre just finding things to complain about.

really lol, its marching band. walking isnt really physically taxing, pretty sure its mostly just mental stuff. i mean ive never done it but holy stuff lol what a dumb activity to be a bitch about.

You're also stretching all muscles in your body. Sometimes we have to turn 95 degrees directly and trust me, it doesn't feel good and people pull muscles quite easily.

having four blisters and walking the hot weather requires strong endurance? lol get real dude, youre just finding things to complain about.

i didnt say this?

Who says I do IRL?

limping while doing marching band is pretty much the physical form of whining

You're also stretching all muscles in your body. Sometimes we have to turn 95 degrees directly and trust me, it doesn't feel good and people pull muscles quite easily.
wow you have to turn right? the real struggle

Wtf are you so mad about? None of you even know why electro is limping, I've been limping, and I actually been on medication recently because of how bad my shin and heel have gotten, and I limp, but it's not as painful.  Electro, I feel that too, how bad and why did you start limping?

Is that your solution for everything? Man up? I don't have a strong endurance like most people.
Stop bitching, Jesus Christ.

High school isn't hard if you're not some awkward forget. The place is crawling with hot tail, easy classes and tons of chill bros. All I can see is some white kid, who spends loving WAAAAY too much time indoors complaining about real life.

Wtf are you so mad about? None of you even know why electro is limping, I've been limping, and I actually been on medication recently because of how bad my shin and heel have gotten, and I limp, but it's not as painful.  Electro, I feel that too, how bad and why did you start limping?

I started limping a week before school. I have "band camp" from 9 to 4 and my legs havent been good since.

I started 2 days ago, and it sucks duck. There is the big high school and the big career tech center (CTC). I have to walk to the CTC from the building about 2 blocks, (periods?) it's back and forth.
Not sure what you're talking about here, are you talking about time or distance?
My lunch has none of my friends in it, and I hardly see them during the day.
Then make new friends.
I'm pretty sure the girl I sit by in Biology likes me but she's fugly.
Your point is?
To top it all off, at the end of the day, I have marching band and my feet are hurting like hell from walking around all day so I get yelled at by my instructor because I'm limping. The only thing I like is the 4 periods.
Then don't be in marching band.

I have to walk 12 blocks to and from school everyday with atleast a 50-pound back pack. I also march in band as well and have homework almost every night.

So quit. loving. WHINING! Your problems aren't even that terrible.

Things could get better idk, it's just a bad experience for me right now.

You can either make it better or worse for yourself. It all depends on how you act and what kind of attitude you take to things.

You can either make it better or worse for yourself. It all depends on how you act and what kind of attitude you take to things.

Usually I don't complain I just mutter to myself angrily.

Usually I don't complain I just mutter to myself angrily.
Oh god, you're that kid.