Author Topic: High School sucks so far for me  (Read 5756 times)

welcome to high school elecro

try to be friendly and make friends with kids in classes you dont have any friends

i have friends, wtf?

i have friends, wtf?
You didn't read it did you. He is telling you to make new friends in classes that you don't have friends in.

i have friends, wtf?

i didn't say you don't have friends, i said if there's classes where you don't have friends (like you said in OP) you should try talking with some people in those classes

that's what i meant, lol

I carry all of my stuff in my backpack and I only had one day when my back hurt.
It can't be that bad.

I've walked 3 miles in hiking shoes non stop at another time I ran the mile run in the same shoes. I didn't complain about it and trust me, these shoes don't have a soft inside.

Marching isn't even that hard either, it was a common exercise in gym.
Mind you this was probably in Kentucky, which can get HUMID AS forgetkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub.

Do some grade levels get to leave campus for lunch? Mine has like 1500 students and grade 10+ can leave for 40 mins.
Yeah, Seniors can go off campus during lunch. Nobody checks though, even freshmen leave campus all the time.

i don't talk to douches sorry.

I have marching band and my feet are hurting like hell from walking around all day so I get yelled at by my instructor
I'm force to do marching band.... i feel your pain :(

Mind you this was probably in Kentucky, which can get HUMID AS forgetkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub.
It was Kentucky and humid. As usual. Kentucky doesn't believe in non-humid.

can't tell if joking or not so..

I do it and its not hard.

the only thing thats "hard" is standing with a drum. Its not even hard its just boring.

I do it and its not hard.

the only thing thats "hard" is standing with a drum. Its not even hard its just boring.
And really, really lame (According to me not anyone else) and unatractive.... Band Geeks are unattractive to me

And really, really lame (According to me not anyone else) and unatractive.... Band Geeks are unattractive to me
Drum line is fun.

If I was forced to do anything else I would quit.

Drum line is fun.

If I was forced to do anything else I would quit.
thats what im in and i hate it, I cant wait till wrestling season

thats what im in and i hate it, I cant wait till wrestling season
dont know what wrestling has to do with marching band but I cant wait for it either