Author Topic: High School sucks so far for me  (Read 5909 times)

will you stop insulting me? it's different in different places.
Lol, you brought up marching band.  You are certainly not the only one in marching band here, and you should know that complaining about marching band will get a bunch of marching band members bashing you for having weak guts.  If you didn't expect that, you should probably just keep quiet about it, because it's inevitable.

I have stuff electives, but I love high school so far, why is everyone not liking it?

Lol, you brought up marching band.  You are certainly not the only one in marching band here, and you should know that complaining about marching band will get a bunch of marching band members bashing you for having weak guts.  If you didn't expect that, you should probably just keep quiet about it, because it's inevitable.
really lol, its marching band. walking isnt really physically taxing, pretty sure its mostly just mental stuff. i mean ive never done it but holy stuff lol what a dumb activity to be a bitch about.

Lol, you brought up marching band.  You are certainly not the only one in marching band here, and you should know that complaining about marching band will get a bunch of marching band members bashing you for having weak guts.  If you didn't expect that, you should probably just keep quiet about it, because it's inevitable.

I wasn't complaining about the class, I was complaining that my feet hurt when I get there and because of it I get yelled at.

I wasn't complaining about the class, I was complaining that my feet hurt when I get there and because of it I get yelled at.
and we were saying you aren't the only one who's feet hurt.. And that upperclassmen probably have harder parts..

How far do you walk while in marching band?

and we were saying you aren't the only one who's feet hurt.. And that upperclassmen probably have harder parts..

I'm friends with some upperclassmen, I saw their part, it's the same exact thing.

How far do you walk while in marching band?

It depends if we're doing half-time pre-game or whatever.

really lol, its marching band. walking isnt really physically taxing, pretty sure its mostly just mental stuff. i mean ive never done it but holy stuff lol what a dumb activity to be a bitch about.
It's much more than walking.  If you haven't done it yourself, you really wouldn't understand.

Edit:  It's not the fact that it's walking- which it really isn't simply that.  It's a combination of like 10 things, and the fact that it involves repetition for hours at a time.

I've had 4 blisters on my feet at once and had to march in full uniform in 90 degree weather and I didn't complain.  Man up.

I've had 4 blisters on my feet at once and had to march in full uniform in 90 degree weather and I didn't complain.  Man up.

Is that your solution for everything? Man up? I don't have a strong endurance like most people.

Is that your solution for everything? Man up? I don't have a strong endurance like most people.
Just stop whining and suck it up, seriously. Nothing in the OP sounded really harsh.
Uh, it's not just walking. Blowing or pounding into an instrument/Conducting a band. and remembering musical arrangements.

pff marching band is SO HARD

ITS SO PHYSICALLY EXHAUSTING HELP IM DYING

I'm friends with some upperclassmen, I saw their part, it's the same exact thing.

It depends if we're doing half-time pre-game or whatever.
I've walked 3 miles in hiking shoes non stop at another time I ran the mile run in the same shoes. I didn't complain about it and trust me, these shoes don't have a soft inside.

Marching isn't even that hard either, it was a common exercise in gym.

pff marching band is SO HARD

ITS SO PHYSICALLY EXHAUSTING HELP IM DYING
can't tell if joking or not so..

It's much more than walking.  If you haven't done it yourself, you really wouldn't understand.

Edit:  It's not the fact that it's walking- which it really isn't simply that.  It's a combination of like 10 things, and the fact that it involves repetition for hours at a time.

I have stuff electives, but I love high school so far, why is everyone not liking it?
I love High School!
My 3rd time around, still love it as much as day one