Author Topic: High School sucks so far for me  (Read 5897 times)

Oh god, you're that kid.
coming from the gay furry with a soul patch

coming from the gay furry with a soul patch
Who has friends and doesn't bitch about school.

Really, you know nothing about me other than the fact that i'm gay, and a furry, with a soul patch. So shush you.

Who has friends and doesn't bitch about school.

Really, you know nothing about me other than the fact that i'm gay, and a furry, with a soul patch. So shush you.

I have friends so wtf are you talking about?

you really don't reserve the right to be so condescending when you actively advertise your human/animal hybrid mutation special interest

Dude, I love high school,  middle school sucked. 

Not that much to complain about. I start school this monday, going to middle school with some of my friends from primary school so hopefully it won't suck as much.

you really don't reserve the right to be so condescending when you actively advertise your human/animal hybrid mutation special interest
Looool

the only arduous part of i could see of being in a marching band is probably boredom

the only arduous part of i could see of being in a marching band is probably boredom

It's not boring.

but you wear stupid clothes and hats and there's sweaty kids who don't shower around you
and then you have to carry delicate instruments

but you wear stupid clothes and hats and there's sweaty kids who don't shower around you

That's pretty biased.

ratchet hoes everywhere

the amount of ignorance is disturbing

the amount of ignorance is disturbing
No stuff. I've never been in a marching band.

welcome to high school elecro

try to be friendly and make friends with kids in classes you dont have any friends