Author Topic: 2013/08/28 - Blockland has been greenlit!  (Read 104387 times)

Now that we are greenlit, can vehicle physics be fixed? :D
Yes please!

EDIT: THIS THREAD HAS OVER 9000 VIEWS! (Literally There are 8999 and more coming soon!)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:17:48 AM by Bacon Pancakes »

before the NBA stars tackle me down, there's one reason why i don't like voice chat.
MIC
SPAM
EVERYWHEERE

before the NBA stars tackle me down, there's one reason why i don't like voice chat.
MIC
SPAM
EVERYWHEERE
This, and also annoying kids saying stupid things on voice chat

EDIT: THIS THREAD HAS OVER 9000 VIEWS! (Literally There are 8999 and more coming soon!)

okay.

i dont get it. you would have a mute function in the F2 menu. and admins could global mute people. i don't see a single problem with voice chat
but what if people using mic were trying to get your attention over mic but you didn't know because you had them muted

MIC
SPAM
EVERYWHEERE
wowe it's almost like every other game with voice chat when that happens sometimes.....

but what if people using mic were trying to get your attention over mic but you didn't know because you had them muted
then they can use chat.

what if you can't hear diddily squat and you can't hear anyones voice

inb4furling

Voicechat wouldn't be complete without a mute feature. If you don't like voicechat just turn it off.

then they can use chat.
i can still see a dumb host being dumb and getting pissed at someone for not responding and possibly banning them before even thinking to use the chat to get their attention

i can still see a dumb host being dumb and getting pissed at someone for not responding and possibly banning them before even thinking to use the chat to get their attention
if they were annoying enough to get muted and that happened then i'd question the quality of the server anyway

EDIT: THIS THREAD HAS OVER 9000 VIEWS!
So does almost every other development topic.

Hey guys, none of you have acknowledged this, and I haven't seen this idea floating around the forums at all.
I think that voice chat should work like the trust system.  Only those who approve it can communicate with them.

NOT SAYING that it should work WITH the trust system, because that could be abusable, but to integrate a similar system would be good for choosing when to and when not to talk to people.  Additionally, it would be nice to have a multi-select system on all the players on the server so that invites can be sent out in one batch.

Why not a "join chat" option and a mute or block function

Or make it like Xbox live party chat where you can create your own and invite, kick and mute people or make it public

Hey guys, none of you have acknowledged this, and I haven't seen this idea floating around the forums at all.
i dont like that idea, too complex

just make it like every other game with voice chat. a setting in options to enable or disable, and a client side mute.

Sweet, more development for Blockland!

Sorry for being late to this lol.