Author Topic: 2013/08/28 - Blockland has been greenlit!  (Read 104478 times)

We can just have a "Forum friend" card and that'll cover 90% of us

But I'm important! I belong on a card!
electrk
level 1

We can just have a "Forum friend" card and that'll cover 90% of us
haha

Or Renderman Prepper.

But I'm important! I belong on a card!
If I was on a card, people could finally find me! :D

Hoping for TF2 promos. A slightly redesigned wrench/rocket launcher would work. :D

Hoping for TF2 promos. A slightly redesigned wrench/rocket launcher would work. :D
How would that happen its not like valve knows alot about blockland

seriously doubt that this will make the community skyrocket like a lot of you say it might, but either way it's about goddamn time it happened.

there will likely be a burst of sales at the start, people will yell "omg look at all the new people" but it will die down pretty quickly. this happens with pretty much every game ever. expect bursts of new users when the game goes on sale, too.

100% this

People who are still playing this game at least a year after they bought it should automatically mean that it's worth the $20 to them.
No, it's worth the 20$ if you like it. I don't extensively play BL at all; it's a great game in concept but lacking in mechanics, in my opinion. A gridlocked building system is limited and the eventing system is rudimentary at best. Cars are nice, but the vehicle physics blow more stuffs than I can count on two hands.

You could say Minecraft is the same thing, but I don't think that's worth 25$ either. Both games are fun, just not ranking very high on my preferences.

EDIT: And yeah, I should probably mention that my entire point was to actually say that a lot of people wouldn't buy this for 20$, but for different reasons.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:09:13 PM by Kingdaro »

no offense guys
but can someone tell me one greenlit game with workshop or tf2 promos in it

no offense guys
but can someone tell me one greenlit game with workshop or tf2 promos in it
skyrim duh

skyrim duh

can someone tell me one greenlit game with workshop or tf2 promos in it
as in greenit from greenlight

honestly $20 is going to seem too expensive to the steam community.
people pay $35 for this piece of stuff

people pay $35 for this piece of stuff
Nowadays, anything with zombies in it is a godsend. To people that by games like that, a game like Blockland is just going to be some childish lego game at first glance.

Nowadays, anything with zombies in it is a godsend. To people that by games like that, a game like Blockland is just going to be some childish lego game at first glance.
but we have zombies too