Author Topic: Halloweenfest - Closed till Werdsnaday. :(  (Read 36769 times)

I'm the scary af ghost in the 3rd and 4th pictures

i would like to inform you that i am currently working an making the Tower Of Terror from California adventure. i have the building completed and the lobby. all i have left to make is the boiler room, the elevators, and the gift shop at the end. i plan on having this completed before Halloween. if i do complete the ride before Halloween would you be willing to add it to this server?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 11:51:37 AM by GhostStar »

The Eiffel tower pumpkin thing is loving awesome.

I would definitely add this in as long as it doesn't have too many strange brickpacks.
The Eiffel tower pumpkin thing is loving awesome.
We were originally building a room for people who could find all the chests up there. I literally said "WAIT, NO, DESTROY EVERYTHING! I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER! LETS PUT A GIANT JACKOLANTERN UP HERE!"
When is it gonna come back up?
In half an hour, actually.

We were originally building a room for people who could find all the chests up there. I literally said "WAIT, NO, DESTROY EVERYTHING! I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER! LETS PUT A GIANT JACKOLANTERN UP HERE!"
lol

then i built the pumpkin

boy do i like boosting my ego

So, what are you supposed to do here. All I see are people admiring the build and making fun with what they have here, whats the actual point to it?

ok i seriously need admins here as i'm the only one and i have personal stuff to do while fixing rollercoasters and stuff

So, what are you supposed to do here. All I see are people admiring the build and making fun with what they have here, whats the actual point to it?

it's a hangout really

it's a hangout really
stop being not in here and get in here

WE HAD A GOOD TALENT SHOW TODAY

i love this build man

when i joined all i saw was pandan trying to troll furries or something and somebody getting banned accidentally

wat
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 11:19:06 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

somebody getting banned accidentally
protip: if someone is banned for the reason "oops my finger slipped" it probably isn't a real accident