Author Topic: Nuclear Attack EAS Alert  (Read 15341 times)

what if it ended up like that game DEFCON

you might have brain damage that is causing you to not have an imagination or might cause you to be too edgy
I was loving 12 years old in 2010 i think i would've remembered an alert for nukes on my tv

all of you are handicaps.

i'm not talking about seeing the video, i'm talking about people thinking this actually happened
but it did happen
its that we're now in another life

I don't understand how this is scary?

half of it was a black screen with a microsoft sam voice if it was some type of video i think it would have been better.
It's the thought of this happening to you.

I remember the 2010 nuclear attack. I'm the same age as purplemetro so I was also ten. When I found out we were being attacked we were already in a nearby school. It was SUPER old so it had a fallout shelter.

what the forget half of us have never heard of this and half of us are reliving this in terror

my school was made in the 50's so it had a fallout shelter but it was sealed in.

what the forget half of us have never heard of this and half of us are reliving this in terror
yes

I can't stop laughing because of the music in this http://youtu.be/jQCy5SK6zck

all of you are handicaps.
and yet here you are responding to it thinking we're serious

and we're the handicaps

jfc

IIRC the government came out with a statement concerning memory loss with the aftereffects. It's not surprising some of us don't know about it.

I just loving looked this up on google and NOTHING came up.
i don't know if this is some elaborate joke but there were never any nuke launches in 2010

I was 9 in 2010, I don't remember any air raid sirens going off or warnings on my alarm clock

it could just be because i'm in the country area

I can't find any evidence of it with google and I don't remember it happening either
my school was made in the 50's so it had a fallout shelter but it was sealed in.
wtf
why would they seal it in?

I just loving looked this up on google and NOTHING came up.
i don't know if this is some elaborate joke but there were never any nuke launches in 2010
stop just please oh god stop get out the topic im cringing for you