Author Topic: Nuclear Attack EAS Alert  (Read 15344 times)

no
tornado shelters offend people who had relatives who got killed by flying debris from a tornado

and people are offended by stronger battleships because they had relatives who died in pearl harbor
so people are dumb

no
tornado shelters offend people who had relatives who got killed by flying debris from a tornado

and people are offended by stronger battleships because they had relatives who died in pearl harbor
no

don't

no
wait
are you also serious or...?

Are you guys really that handicapped or is this just a well thought of joke?

ANYWAYS, BACK TO THE TOPIC ABOUT THE EAS NUCLEAR THING AND STUFF

It's not a joke, I remember it clearly.

It's not a joke, I remember it clearly.
stop please

but anyways guys, what would you do and how would you react?

i'd probably go to my school's storm shelter and barricade the doors if it helps

if the missiles are too fast and hits and I survive, well stuff i'd probably kill myself by drowning myself in the nearest irradiated water

stop please

but anyways guys, what would you do and how would you react?

i'd probably go to my school's storm shelter and barricade the doors if it helps

if the missiles are too fast and hits and I survive, well stuff i'd probably kill myself by drowning myself in the nearest irradiated water
why would you not just Self Delete by stab

[img ]http://younumpty.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/nofunallowed.jpg[/img]

It's not fun to drag on a joke for too long.

why would you not just Self Delete by stab

Yeah guys, Self Delete is always the logical answer.

are you dumb

Yeah guys, Self Delete is always the logical answer.
if fallout endangers you, it's preferable to radiation poisoning