Author Topic: Reporting a moderator for a possible rule violation is a bannable offense  (Read 26690 times)

since a while ago
So if Ephi can ban, could he have been the one to ban Kalph for making this thread?

So if Ephi can ban, could he have been the one to ban Kalph for making this thread?

...well yeah, it says so right at the bottom of the OP

are you serious

are you serious
Sorry, sorry...it's been a while since I've been on here.

Looks like Kalphiter abandoned the thread.

that, or he is banned again

he made his point, and had nothing more to say.

now the thread is merely a stuffpool of people who ride the admins balls and rage on anybody who simply disagrees with the admins

now the thread is merely a stuffpool of people who ride the admins balls and rage on anybody who simply disagrees with the admins
There's a difference between disagreeing and scolding. Saying "I don't think Kalphiter should have gotten banned for posting this topic" is fine, and I wouldn't bother you for saying that. But saying "Ephialtes does not deserve to be a moderator anymore because he banned Kalphiter for posting this topic" is where we'll jump on you. You can hollowly say everyone other than you will "ride the admins balls" but in reality we're just attacking you for making dumb comments.

can i ask you what's your deal

why are you riding the anti-admins balls?  did you get "unfairly banned" too?

shortcut is just a chode.

(word of the week)

can i ask you what's your deal

why are you riding the anti-admins balls?  did you get "unfairly banned" too?
the only times i have been banned were when i did something stupid, and were a few years ago

i exaggerate a lot of my thoughts in the drama threads.

it takes away the whole drama and bitchyness of all these threads. these threads turn into just comedy in about 8 pages

the only times i have been banned were when i did something stupid, and were a few years ago

i exaggerate a lot of my thoughts in the drama threads.

it takes away the whole drama and bitchyness of all these threads. these threads turn into just comedy in about 8 pages
idk you seem to be a huge supporter of the anti-big-bad-admin brigadce

idk you seem to be a huge supporter of the anti-big-bad-admin brigadce
i personally think rotondo and badspot are fair, most of the time.

ephialtes is just taking this kalphiter thing way too personal.