Author Topic: iOS 7 released!!!  (Read 8011 times)

whats the loving food names for every android update
seriously i mean come on it ranges from a android's cupcake to a loving android KITKAT
ASJDIOAGS DIASGDA
why cant they stay with actual version numbers instead of confusing loving food names as their operating systems
um like everyone does that
OS X uses big cats, and Windows just uses their names like Vista and XP, although that sorta changed since 7
iOS is an exception
and there are numbers for Android too
like, Jellybean was 4.3

Ewwww Apple
if you dont care and just want to flame the forget out of apple then i suggest you just get out

Alright then. I'll post a logical discussion:
Why would they basically exactly copy the design principles of Windows Phone 8, when Apple themselves gets all defensive "quick make a lawsuit" when people REMOTELY have ANY aspect of their ideas in their phones?
Not only that, Apple makes the home screen now seem cheap. Not a good look.

Why would they basically exactly copy the design principles of Windows Phone 8, when Apple themselves gets all defensive "quick make a lawsuit" when people REMOTELY have ANY aspect of their ideas in their phones?
and how exactly did they copy them?
elaborate.

I like how there aren't any lawsuits and youre just pulling this out of your ass because you have nothing better to do.

whats the loving food names for every android update
seriously i mean come on it ranges from a android's cupcake to a loving android KITKAT
ASJDIOAGS DIASGDA
why cant they stay with actual version numbers instead of confusing loving food names as their operating systems
...apple os's are named after cats

I like how there aren't any lawsuits and youre just pulling this out of your ass because you have nothing better to do.
Obviously you missed the big lawsuit against Samsung because Samsung was apparently stealing the looks off of Apple's devices. Look at the stupid patents they release. There's only so much you can patent before you dry up the field of competition.. Lists, Pinch-to-zoom, Music icon and even the rectangular shape with rounded edges of their phones. You shouldn't be allowed to patent shapes.
All I'm saying is that it's hypocritical of Apple to do all this, and then themselves copy Windows Phone 8 for its GUI looks. If I turn my Lumia 920 on to the White theme, a lot of the menus look so similar to my iPhone 4S, which just updated to iOS 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM8NSSzxNGM

Just by watching this video you can tell that a lot of the visual components are extremely similar.

This one hopes for a 5s this Christmas <3
this one hopes for a smartphone for christmas
but my contract ends in june next year :L

I am liking this especially the thing that you pull up on the bottom
although the automatic fullscreen thing for Safari is weird

apparently im already up-to-date

im not jailbroken or anything

wtf is this stuff

apparently im already up-to-date

im not jailbroken or anything

wtf is this stuff
restart phone i guess