Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 860725 times)

Nevermind about the Tercel at least for now, I have bigger problems

there is this two stop light intersection right outside my high school that I hated even before today I hated it then and I REALLY hate it now two streets come on to the main street of my town about 50 ft down the street from eachother so there are two stoplights, one for each intersection at the second one, people turn left onto Allen street at the first people turn right onto a street that I forget the name of, the main road is a 4 lane main street WITH NO LEFT TURN LANE!
just go through the yellow gates instead like all the cool kids and take a right

is your celica the black one or the older red one?

i'm not sure how to feel about this

Actually no, I checked and it's not an option :(, nice try, but you didn't fool me XD.
no seriously i dont know how the forget i added them

Really??, your so lucky dude, but it's annoyingly not an option, probably just a glitch, (or possible photoshop). To bad I didn't suggest that aswell as the viper for blockland XD.

Really??, your so lucky dude, but it's annoyingly not an option, probably just a glitch, (or possible photoshop). To bad I didn't suggest that aswell as the viper for blockland XD.
I'll see what I can do to the Viper with CVS (for Blockland)

ok nevermind, double post idc

apparently the stripes are from the "Sun / Sound Group (NO CD)" part

Dude after seeing that I did that for myself and it's true :D, annoyingly though I don't want a sun roof in my car so I won't be getting those stripes.

I have the sun and sound package and don't have that lol. It did have an ugly pinstripe down the side of the car but I was like wtf take that stuff off.

Just bought a '97 Taurus Wagon 3 weeks ago only to get into a hit and run accident on I-96 up here in Michigan. Turns out the guy sold me the car, ($1000 by the way), with so much rust on the frame that if I were to have kept driving with how bad the roads are up here it could have literally fallen apart on me any day. Well, there goes $1000.

It's the new Scion laughing it's face off. It just can't take other cars seriously, Nor take itself seriously.

Was driving the other day and saw a perfect looking DeLorean parked in a driveway. The house wasn't much so it stood out like a sore thumb
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 12:09:06 PM by Skig² »