Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 858338 times)

I bet traffic school will be interesting. My mom had to go when she was pregnant with me because she went through a yellow light that a cop decided was red.

my cop was nice. he was actually from the sheriff's department, but idk if that had anything to do with him being nice
didn't bother with any technicalities or anything though
if I pay it before july 23rd I don't have to go to court or anything. I have no idea why the court date is so far off, but maybe that's normal or something
he didn't say anything about traffic school, I definitely wish I could do that

the city cop that pulled me over for the tag before wasn't nice, and I wasn't even doing anything then, wtf

the one time i got a ticket i just didnt show up to court and it got thrown out \_(ツ)_/

misread car as cat. thought this was a cat thread.

prepare your litterbox

My cop was nice and quick but he meant business. I was pissed that he got me from so far away especially since I initially wasn't aware of the limit.

My mum bought a Vauxhall Cavalier Mark III (I know I know...) 4 years ago for £985 ($1500) with only 5,000 miles and everything was in good condition, we aren't the richest people so that helped us save money!

Riding in a '73 convertible Jaguar E-Type at 90+ mph with no seatbelts is rather exilerating, if a bit scary.

this game has thought me that i don't know jack stuff about modern cars
https://simulator.electude.com

My mom works literally right next to a whole community of high-performance car dealerships.
Every time I go near her work I see at least 4 Lamborghinis and at least 1 Ferrari. Millions of Porsches too. And Land Rovers for some reason.
Also once I saw an Audi race car.
And an Aston Martin.
Dealer.

The Ferrari dealer had an F1 car in their showroom once.

something in my car forgeted up now the floor under the passenger seat is soaking wet
i already used a shop vac for the standing water but fuuuuuuuuck

this game has thought me that i don't know jack stuff about modern cars
https://simulator.electude.com
same for me

HEY WHO WANTS TO HELP A BROKEBOY

I bought a car for 1000$ and it ended up having so much rust on the frame that if I'd've crashed hard enough it would've crumpled like a soda can. So I'm out 1000$, any little bit donation would help. Looking to get a semi-stuffty Crown Vic or Grand Prix.

My mom works literally right next to a whole community of high-performance car dealerships.
Every time I go near her work I see at least 4 Lamborghinis and at least 1 Ferrari. Millions of Porsches too. And Land Rovers for some reason.
Also once I saw an Audi race car.
And an Aston Martin.
Dealer.

The Ferrari dealer had an F1 car in their showroom once.

I sometimes go by St Louis Motorsports. They exclusively sell exotics including but not limited to Rolls-Royce, Maserati, Lotus, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Alfa Romeo, and Aston Martin. I went in with my dad once and we found a Bugatti Veyron on the showroom floor. I poked my head through the driver window but I almost cringed when I touched the body panels cause I felt so unqualified.

There was also an Alfa Romeo 8C Coupe once, and last time I went by there I saw the showroom doors opened and a worker was backing a red Aventador into the building.

I recently saw a dealership with 2 Audi R8s and a GTR.

something in my car forgeted up now the floor under the passenger seat is soaking wet
i already used a shop vac for the standing water but fuuuuuuuuck
hey the same thing happened to my car like a week ago
it's something to do with like a
idk
but SOMETHING gets clogged, and it just needs to be unclogged
ur car may not have the same design issues, but with mine, the water ended up breaking the fan by the time I was able to get it fixed
so i would probably suggest trying to fix it soon