Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832147 times)

http://www.mcecars.com/viewInventory.cfm?invID=524
???

the rarity of that is nothing compared to the reventon tho
There almost never are any for sale, much harder to find than a lot of old cars.

My two cars:

(2000 Honda Insight, 80 HP, 99 ft/lb hybrid 1.0L engine, 5-speed manual, 65+ MPG on American "gas")

(2013 Subaru Impreza Sport, 148 HP, 145 ft/lb 2.0L boxer engine, 5-speed manual, 35+ MPG with AWD)

Idk what your brother is on about, BMWs are fantastic cars. Extremely reliable. Generally, their engines will keep going after the whole car has disintegrated.. I know multiple people with BMWs whose milage meters are running well past 200k.
Wow, that's actually a great deal. I wouldn't have thought that a car with a clean accident history and only 120k miles on it would sell so cheap, it's kinda hard to believe. If it's completely legit though, tbh that's a car I'd pick. I'm not a huge fan of the 325(x)i, but they're nice cars and plus you get to feel cash when you say you drive a bimmer.
Thanks! I just love how all BMWs look, and to say that I drive a bimmer (and not even have to pay much compared to buying a brand new one) would feel amazing.

Audi R8
I still prefer the GT-R over the R8. Something about 4 wheel drive and immense power just gets me giddy. I think the R8 turns more heads than a GT-R, but something about watching boost spike as I stomp on the pedal and getting minimal wheel spin as I'm catapulted into the realm of outlaws by Godzilla himself feels great to think about.

TODAY I SAW A 1976 ALFA ROMEO SPYDER FOR 1200 OR OBO

I'M SORRY IF I SOUND EXCITED BUT THATS BECAUSE I AM

BECAUSE I WANT IT

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

TODAY I SAW A 1976 ALFA ROMEO SPYDER FOR 1200 OR OBO
I'M SORRY IF I SOUND EXCITED BUT THATS BECAUSE I AM
BECAUSE I WANT IT
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG
Convince your parents it's a fantastic investment for when you get your license.

so here's some rat-rods that i took pictures of at a car show in NC

i got some more pics too

Convince your parents it's a fantastic investment for when you get your license.
my dad's ok with it but i'll have to see what my mom says

and here is the current state of affairs with my car
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:10:45 PM by e-maxx »

i want an old school 2000 crown vic retired cop car for my first car

I own a Hot wheels thread but no posts recently

i want an old school 2000 crown vic retired cop car for my first car
Ugh why? Why do people want old cop cars?

Ugh why? Why do people want old cop cars?
wow smd
police car engines are much better than the stock engines that were in the car before
plus they look cool as stuff?? damn
even a crown vic would be pretty sweet if it didn't have that stupid leather interior and was properly modernized
the only way a police car can get any cooler than stock is if it still has the brush guard (and the lights would be a nice plus, but likely less than legal)

wow smd
police car engines are much better than the stock engines that were in the car before
plus they look cool as stuff?? damn
even a crown vic would be pretty sweet if it didn't have that stupid leather interior and was properly modernized
the only way a police car can get any cooler than stock is if it still has the brush guard (and the lights would be a nice plus, but likely less than legal)
i found one for $600 that still had its black and white paint scheme, and not only that it had the brush guard on it

Speaking of cop cars, it's kind of a dream of mine to outrun a police officer. I won't ever do it because I don't want to be charged with the slew of charges that go along with it, but I can't imagine the thrill of ripping down roads at 150 mph, running for your life.

Speaking of cop cars, it's kind of a dream of mine to outrun a police officer. I won't ever do it because I don't want to be charged with the slew of charges that go along with it, but I can't imagine the thrill of ripping down roads at 150 mph, running for your life.
this, it must feel amazing
espec when all the roads are closed imagine that
the road is yours

if I'm ever a cop, my only dream will be to drive a lambo or something that was impounded
lamborghinis are already the hottest stuff around
but with that black and white paint and those blue and red lights
oh baby

also another dream of mine is to have like
one day
just have one day per year or something, when I didn't have to obey the speed limit