Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832240 times)

this, it must feel amazing
espec when all the roads are closed imagine that
the road is yours

Saudi drift time

my mom said 500 for the alfa

SO loving GIDDY MAN

I have always wanted a Volkswagen Tourag primarily in blue.

In college, I might lease one if I want to get my license. Tourag's are relatively affordable too when you lease them.

I have always wanted a Volkswagen Tourag primarily in blue.

In college, I might lease one if I want to get my license. Tourag's are relatively affordable too when you lease them.

Specs please...

Specs please...

I don't really know much about the specs but when I look at a car and I want it, I just go by how the car looks. The Tourag also isn't much of a gas-guzzler considering it's an SUV.

Get your license. I can't even begin to explain how awful your college life will be if you have no viable form of transportation.
Obviously if you go to college in the middle of an urban area you can take public transportation. My point isn't that having your own car is better in every situation all the time.

Get your license. I can't even begin to explain how awful your college life will be if you have no viable form of transportation.
Obviously if you go to college in the middle of an urban area you can take public transportation. My point isn't that having your own car is better in every situation all the time.

I am all right for now since I'm not even 16 yet to get a permit, and I also live in a big urban area but I do not want to stay here in NYC for the rest of my life and I want to be able to drive when I'm older.

ALFA UPDATE

i told my mom that 500 seemed a bit low so she said she would go to 800

i swear if i get this car you guys probably won't see me for a month lol

Speaking of cop cars, it's kind of a dream of mine to outrun a police officer. I won't ever do it because I don't want to be charged with the slew of charges that go along with it, but I can't imagine the thrill of ripping down roads at 150 mph, running for your life.

The closest I've come to this was driving 65 down a windy 2 lane road at night. A police charger passed me in the other lane and I looked in my rear view mirror to see all his break lights go on and him begin to spin around and chase me. Before he got the chance to spin I stepped on the gas and flew down to the road until I came to a turn off. I got off that road and left the area and he never found me.

Was an adrenaline rush though.

i gotta 1999 gold mercury sable
its got problems

aaaa i just got my permit the other day and i can't wait to get my license

i don't even know what kind of car i want, but i know it'd have to be < $7,000

suggestions?

If you like BMWs I would suggest a E30, E36, or E46.  All are great cars with great engines, body styles, and specs.  I personally rebuilt my engine and a but of other things on my E30 and really enjoyed it. 

If you like BMWs I would suggest a E30, E36, or E46.  All are great cars with great engines, body styles, and specs.  I personally rebuilt my engine and a but of other things on my E30 and really enjoyed it. 
i once helped someone rebuild an old Chevy V8. It was fun.

All i have is a jeep mule :( well atleast alot of the roads near me are private technically.

My 1993 dodge D250 Turbo Diesel

My dad's 1969 mercury cougar:

Any questions just ask

jesus that is one of the most wimpy trucks I've ever seen
no offense to you personally but damn