Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 843106 times)

Yeah man that feature is totally unique to that car too man so crazy

oh forget off already. it should be common sense that some jeep models wouldn't be the only vehicles in existence to exclusively utilize a rear-mounted gas tank. he asked about jeeps specifically and in 2013 they had a massive recall for the problem i mentioned, so the joke was more than relevant.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 11:43:59 AM by Zloff »

gas tank in quarter panel is best gas tank

tmw you crest a hill going a bit fast and see the front end of a ford tarus in a parking lot
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 12:35:54 PM by e-maxx »

oh forget off already. it should be common sense that some jeep models wouldn't be the only vehicles in existence to exclusively utilize a rear-mounted gas tank. he asked about jeeps specifically and in 2013 they had a massive recall for the problem i mentioned, so the joke was more than relevant.

yeah my mom has a 2001 Cherokee that got that recall

2001 dodge grand caravan gas tank is rear mounted and managed to rupture in the first frontal iihs crash test for it

idk whats up with dodge-jeep-crystler around 2001

There was a recall for '04 to '06 Jeep Libertys. It covered about the same amount of cars that the Ignition recall from GM did. I'm not completely sure if was because of the gas tank blowing up like a Pinto or not.

The first time you do a perfect gear change is so satisfying.

I don't get your stuff. Most cars period have a gas tank mounted in the rear

Can everyone just stop loving arguing for 5 seconds?

if you want to get in on the arguing feel free.

no, unless we start making fun of ricer cars or seeing some other car that we take 5 days to talk about

ur yaris is gey

imagine that

with these

but yellow