Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847467 times)

grille for my s10 blazer should be here sometime today

it's nearly impossible to find one with an emblem provision and luckily I found a new one on ebay BOY I HOPE ITS RIGHT

I fill the tank all the way full on my Camry every week and a half or so (gets 30 mpg) I reset my trip odometer every time and wait for it to get to about 300 miles to fill up again, my gas tank is apparently 15.9 gallons but the fuel light comes on at around 11 gallons used????
I could drive over 100 miles with the fuel light on
When it turns on, I have 80km left. When it blinks, 40km left. When the alarm starts ringing and it is loving unbearable, 10km left.

I fill my car up at 1/4 left just because I commute every day and I don't want to do it in the morning before I go to work.

In other news, I got my first crack on my windshield since replacing it in December 2015.  Thank god for Minnesota laws and making insurance companies pay for windshields so this Wednesday Safelite will come to my work and do it for me while I do my usual white collar nonsense stuff.

Excuse the poor photo quality, my S7 Edge #3 has been through a lot, just another week until the S8+ arrives :D

What's a good high-performance gokart for a speedster with absolutely no regard for the human condition?

What's a good high-performance gokart for a speedster with absolutely no regard for the human condition?
If we're taking about asphalt karts, shifter karts are loving FAST. I don't have a whole lot of experience with off-road karts so idk about them.

that is a NICE ASS color
Thanks. It's Vintage Burgundy, the car originally came with that color, but it repainted in the 90s or 80s because the paint wore out.

grille for my s10 blazer should be here sometime today

it's nearly impossible to find one with an emblem provision and luckily I found a new one on ebay BOY I HOPE ITS RIGHT

Did you try pick & pull places?  They normally have a ton of chevy truck stuff, though things like that are either beat to stuff or the first thing gone.

that old hot rod I was talking about earlier was sold recently I think, haven't seen it in 3 days.

woo

Now i just have to get it the rest of the way off

how do i get into car culture

my summer car's introduced me but idk where to go next

how do i get into car culture

my summer car's introduced me but idk where to go next
research and playing car games

stuffpost on brand/model-specific car forums, watch exhaust vids and montages on youtube 24/7, go to big meets

forgot to mention, my issue wasn't the disa, but after messing around with that my idling and acceleration got even worse. felt up the boot coming off the maf and found a huge tear far down where i hadn't previously checked, which likely got larger after i pushed it around trying to get to the disa's screws. the boot after that is probably on its way out too at 16 years old

so yeah, hopefully i get the new parts on friday and not monday because 3rd gear at 75 is weak as forget

edit: mk5 supra test mule pics. i really hope a body kit reminiscent of the ft-1 is offered in a higher trim or in the aftermarket, bc i absolutely love the concept but i'm not so sure the production model is going to look so similar

http://www.supramkv.com/threads/2018-2019-toyota-supra-prototype-reveals-production-intent-design-parts.559/page-6
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 10:15:53 AM by Zloff »

Did you try pick & pull places?  They normally have a ton of chevy truck stuff, though things like that are either beat to stuff or the first thing gone.
yeah I've looked, some were in pretty rough shape and I wanted/preferred new. I even asked the seller if they could get a bowtie

new (aftermarket) one

factory one that I can't find new anywhere else

It's quite different and wouldn't look right just moving the old one to the new
I'll figure out a way, eventually.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 06:02:03 PM by Isjix »

new front tag  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

'murica