Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 207271 times)

If we're going to do the trailer thing, make sure all recordings are in 720p, 16:9. If there are black bars randomly it would look awful.

If we're going to do the trailer thing, make sure all recordings are in 720p, 16:9. If there are black bars randomly it would look awful.
guys, 1080p is not allowed, only 720p.

I'd love to participate in the trailer thing.

but you can downscale to 720p
the video's going to be scaled in the store page player in some way anyway

I've always wanted to make a trailer, maybe I could co op with some friends? The main problem with trailers is the lack of builds. The community has to really contribute for quality.

I've been taking film classes so I think it would be fun to take a shot at it.

Pablo had the 666th post on this (The one above me)

why? its 2013, why aren't we using what should be the standard resolution?

The main problem with trailers is the lack of builds. The community has to really contribute for quality.
I made this recently, and it took a crud-ton of builds. But it wasn't too difficult to find them with a bit of effort, a lot of what I did was just surfing the servers on various days after going through my saves and some more popular ones. I don't think that'd be too much of an issue

I made this recently, and it took a crud-ton of builds. But it wasn't too difficult to find them with a bit of effort, a lot of what I did was just surfing the servers on various days after going through my saves and some more popular ones. I don't think that'd be too much of an issue
oooh.
I'm gathering a team of Blockland proffesionals for the new trailer. We have some plans worked out but it will take a while for the finished product as we're not going straight into filming. We're planning out every move and getting the best people for the job, I'm hoping this works

eksi has been talking to me recently about the trailer and i handed him a bunch of builds and stuff so i think hes cooking something up.