2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)

Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 201386 times)

not long.
There is no guarantee that there will be a flood of players instantly.

The achievements have no descriptions to them. Is this intentional?

You have to look at baddies' profile to see the description. Steam is just buggy.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Badspot/stats/250340/achievements/

Was there any statement on transfering over to Steam? Didn't follow and I can't really be arsed to read through 69 pages.

What I mean is whether or not your non-Steam key gets invalidated, etc.
Please note that if you buy it on steam, it will give you a new ID number.  If you want to keep your BLID, just wait a bit while I turn the key transfer page on.

I'll post the trailer to reddit...

Badspot

• Administrator
Where are the trading cards?

Blargh apparently they have to be approved separately from the game and that hasn't happened yet.  I have emailed a guy.

There is no guarantee that there will be a flood of players instantly.
well ya but aren't all the steam keys starting at 60k?

Yeah, but what I'm wondering is whether or not your current, non-Steam key, gets invalidated or not. It's not exactly clear on that matter.

The about section seems a bit lacking.. No mention of events or moddability?

Yeah, but what I'm wondering is whether or not your current, non-Steam key, gets invalidated or not. It's not exactly clear on that matter.
Of course we're not all going to lose our keys

Was there any statement on transfering over to Steam? Didn't follow and I can't really be arsed to read through 69 pages.

What I mean is whether or not your non-Steam key gets invalidated, etc.

"lease note that if you buy it on steam, it will give you a new ID number.  If you want to keep your BLID, just wait a bit while I turn the key transfer page on."

Holy stuff I am slow.

Time to message totalbiscuit to do a WTF is... On blockland badspot.

I do not take requests. I do not create WTF is videos about old games.
Does it get any clearer than this?

Looking forward to migrating. Might buy extra copies and give them away, too

All the Let's Players are forgeted in the ass at the moment by Youtube right now, give them some time to breathe first.