2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)

Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 204949 times)

Windows 8.1 caused the view to spin around the sun constantly for this user: http://steamcommunity.com/app/250340/discussions/0/630800442995609115

Does anyone have Windows 8.1 here?

Edit: Oh wait. Haha. I have a laptop with Win8.1. I'll try the demo on that. Reporting back soon.

Edit2: Nope. It worked just fine. I wonder what is wrong that user's machine.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:47:01 AM by Demian »

Other people have been running 8.1 just fine. I was think that either the guy is using a touchscreen or he has bad drivers.

I run 8.1 and have 0 issues as well. :/

Badspot

• Administrator
Windows 8.1 caused the view to spin around the sun constantly for this user: http://steamcommunity.com/app/250340/discussions/0/630800442995609115

I assume this is touchscreen related.  I don't have a machine to test on right now. 

baddy dosnt have a touchscreen computer?!?!?!?!

he must be a hardcore gamer XD

I assume this is touchscreen related.  I don't have a machine to test on right now. 
That's the kind of effect I would usually experience while using my tablet as a mouse...

That's the kind of effect I would usually experience while using my tablet as a mouse...
I used blockland on a smartboard once, and that is similar to what happened.

Happens using Synergy in the default (absolute) mode too.

I would like to hear the story behind that one. Why the forget do you have a smartboard lol.

baddy dosnt have a touchscreen computer?!?!?!?!

he must be a hardcore gamer XD
well i'd think you'd already know, you guys are best friends, iirc
lol

i find it helpful to redirect my steam overlay key to an unused function key because doing shift-tab while rocket-jump DMing is nearly impossible with steam haha

We need workshop support before the hype dies down so the steam users can make good servers.

I bet that presentation went well.

Awwww

A 69k just built this, I did love emitter to him and he moved his head up and down <3

Hey Baddy, When are you gonna Remove this from the Blockland Website?

Awwww

A 69k just built this, I did love emitter to him and he moved his head up and down <3
Okay, How are your shadows so perfect, My max Settings Look Nothing Like this! Come on, it cant be just photoshop!!!!!

Okay, How are your shadows so perfect, My max Settings Look Nothing Like this! Come on, it cant be just photoshop!!!!!
there's this thing called soft shaders, search it,  they're pretty cool