The Wrenchmen: GTA V Crew [PS3] - JOIN THE STEAM GROUP

Poll

What should be our HQ/Apartment/Hangout spot?

$80,000 Apt. w/ 2 car garage (Faster to obtain, but looks bad.
0 (0%)
$93,000 Apt. w/ 2 car garage (A little bit longer to obtain, but it looks better)
0 (0%)
$125,000 Apt. w/ 6 car garage (Much longer to obtain, but it looks alot nicer. Will require a bit of help from crew members)
8 (25.8%)
$400,000 Apt. w/ 10 car garage (A BIG amount of time to obtain by myself. This will require everybody to pitch in. This is the best of the best, can't do better than this one.)
23 (74.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: The Wrenchmen: GTA V Crew [PS3] - JOIN THE STEAM GROUP  (Read 10252 times)

double post: Emblems work now, so you guys should re upload the emblems you posted

double post: Emblems work now, so you guys should re upload the emblems you posted

Still doesn't appear to work, unless I need to make it the crew emblem for it to show.

If anyone wants to have a go at remaking it.
I'd suggest waiting until the servers aren't, I don't know, derping out? Nobody seems capable of realizing stuff isn't working.
Hah, thats the one I made

forget, then I guess it takes a few days or something.

forget, then I guess it takes a few days or something.

Mine appeared, although trog's still didn't, although I think you need to actually set it as the emblem.

i just noticed one of the wrench's layers are overlapping

an easy fix most likely, this one should definitely be the crew logo

edit: i submitted the emblem with that fix, and removed the background color (hope skip doesn't mind)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 09:29:21 AM by Blastdown »

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:14:49 PM by MasterBlockMan »

i just noticed one of the wrench's layers are overlapping

an easy fix most likely, this one should definitely be the crew logo

edit: i submitted the emblem with that fix, and removed the background color (hope skip doesn't mind)
I made this and fixed it
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 03:34:57 PM by Trogtor »

I made this and fixed it

oh, haha i thought skip did (edit: another laugh as i just noticed you said so JUST above too)
i'll remove mine

also, there is a google docs spreadsheet for Mod Shop/ LS Customs selling prices
i found one of the $9000 vehicles <20 minutes after selling a $2300 vehicle :c
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:01:36 PM by Blastdown »

oh, haha i thought skip did
i'll remove mine

also, there is a google docs spreadsheet for Mod Shop/ LS Customs selling prices
i found one of the $9000 vehicles <20 minutes after selling a $2300 vehicle :c
oh god i drive the felon gt, but i dont want to sell it since i have already spent so much on it i wouldnt be able to turn a profit

Oh yeah, on the topic of cars, I was thinking I could maybe somehow "borrow" a truck/suv so on missions we can all ride in it and beat the stuff out of everybody.

And also, I won't be on PS3 for maybe a couple of days to about 8 days. My dad saw that my grades weren't exactly up to par in art class. So til then, all I can do is just suggest new stuff and edit the crew.

how do you fail art...

The logo really looks bad on cars. Just saying.

The logo really looks bad on cars. Just saying.

The wrench or the blockhead? It matters because we're planning on using the wrench whenever it decides to update the picture.

The wrench or the blockhead? It matters because we're planning on using the wrench whenever it decides to update the picture.
The blockhead.