The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.

Author Topic: The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.  (Read 16832 times)

tezuni's is like, the worst 24/7 server or something

maybe the worst popular server i'm not sure

but whatever it is it's horrendous

also you forgot one in your list

9. The Administration: avoid if you like good servers

and if you're allowed to send people to the death row for no reason that should help you realize how terrible the server is

it's not too late for you, boy, we'll save you yet

emo freak de-modded me, and asked for "richard pics of my bro" so i can get mod back.

tezuni's is like, the worst 24/7 server or something

maybe the worst popular server i'm not sure

but whatever it is it's horrendous

also you forgot one in your list

9. The Administration: avoid if you like good servers

and if you're allowed to send people to the death row for no reason that should help you realize how terrible the server is

it's not too late for you, boy, we'll save you yet
Well, actually, guards are not allowed to send a prisoner to death row unless they are last.
If the prisoner refuses when they aren't last, if the guard kills them for defiance, it is still a freekill. Thanks Illuminati for the "invalid order" talk.

stop trolling. please.

Not knowing how to create a decent topic =/= trolling.

Don't forget those people who yell "FREEKILL".

Don't forget those people who yell "FREEKILL".

But a lot of the time, they were free-killed, and the admins/mods don't even do anything about it. Whenever I'm on the server, I try my best to resurrect free-killed players, though.

people may be complaining about the fact that this is like the 160th drama thread on this server but that just goes to show how much of a putrid stuffhole it is that it gets drama'd like 15 times every month

I'm pretty much the "Neutral Guy" on the server. What I mean is: I try to stay neutral for most of the game, and not shoot anyone unless people are rioting and escaping.

Also, sometimes a random person drops a weapon and I pick it up, then I'm wanted, and I get shot by cops.

That's just not fair.

Also, sometimes a random person drops a weapon and I pick it up, then I'm wanted, and I get shot by cops.
sometimes a random person drops criticism on tezuni's and then they're wanted and they get shot by badmins

you also forgot 10: The banned players: They're banned, either by being too stupid or too smart.

you also forgot 10: The banned players: They're banned, either by being too stupid or too smart.
or neither because tezuni is dictatorship