The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.

Author Topic: The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.  (Read 16825 times)

tezuni is Riddler
you have to say it like this

tezuni is LITERALLY Riddler

-snip-
Players: "FREEKILL! ADMIN HE FREEKILLED!"

Admins: "Hur Hur crucifixion hur hur"

I see burning crosses are in season this year...

you have to say it like this

tezuni is LITERALLY Riddler
I'd say our beloved and holy leader is more or of a mild Joseph Stalin.

At first Brian protested to being put on a cross, but after lots of convincing and being threatened with a de-admining he finally came round to our way of thinking.

Brian died for your sins.

At first Brian protested to being put on a cross, but after lots of convincing he finally came round to our way of thinking.

you guys are real starfishs

that's really offensive ok

basically the admins only go there go forget around with other admins while getting their richard sucked by the players to inflate their massive egos
only decent admin ive seen is ike

At first Brian protested to being put on a cross, but after lots of convincing and being threatened with a de-admining he finally came round to our way of thinking.

So you forced him to get on a cross and pretend to be Jesus to make fun of a religion or he'd be de-admined?
You're beyond pathetic.
I draw the line at that.

you also forgot 10: The banned players: They're banned, either by being too stupid or too smart.
Forum_Troll_Feggits

Yeah, um...

who wants admin on tezuni's anyway?

that's like getting a 1st place ribbon for the Special Event

You're still a loving degenerate, good to see you haven't changed.

The biggest question is why isn't there any competition. Its not helping that its the only jail escape with some quality

The biggest question is why isn't there any competition. Its not helping that its the only jail escape with some quality
because either A: they don't get popular enough to compete or
B: jail escapes suck and they don't want to dirty their hands hosting it