The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.

Author Topic: The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.  (Read 16648 times)

Although ban reasons like this may seen out of place, usually the people who get banned with this reason don't care about Tezuni's servers anyway, so I don't see what the big deal is about banning people who probably won't join the server again.
That's another point. Tezuni is wasting time banning those people. It just makes him your standard badmin.

I'm on the wrong page, I don't completely know what this means.
I'm not talking about you. Sorry if you thought that insult was directed to you.

The jackasses I'm talking about are these type of people.

sorry for double posting but this has to be addressed right now after skimming through the previous pages:

Send me the picture proof and I will take care of any legitimate case you can make.
what the forget
what the forget

WHAT THE forget
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
SRSLY

Yeah killing the admins lol

no not that

that picture is solid loving proof of admins doing absolutely nothing besides giving eachother lewinskys while doing offensive religion stuff

Another point.  The main reason the admins are not overall helpful with generic problems if because of the moderators.  The mods, like me, are generally in charge of all the little petty things like spam, legit freekilling, intentional and accidental rule breaking, explaining rules to new people, and most forms of excessive player harassment.  We mods are also helping out the admins so they aren't always at the beckoning call of ten to even fifty players at once, and even we have trouble keeping up with everything.

I am not completely sure what goes on when mods are not around, so I won't go there.  However, when a problem is out of moderator hands, like bans that require 10+ minutes, or people with confusing names that the script doesn't recognize, we can "secretly" get the admin's attention, and that's when they 80% of the time do something about it.

I think in that picture, Brian* was originally hesitant in the first place.  Sure, it's offensive (I'm a Christian myself), but flaming them for it won't get me anywhere.  No, I don't encourage it, but I also don't participate in it.

no not that

that picture is solid loving proof of admins doing absolutely nothing besides giving eachother lewinskys while doing offensive religion stuff
lol
you're nitpicking at best
grow up and learn that you don't have to feel "righteously" offended at anything

Another point.  The main reason the admins are not overall helpful with generic problems if because of the moderators.  The mods, like me, are generally in charge of all the little petty things like spam, legit freekilling, intentional and accidental rule breaking, explaining rules to new people, and most forms of excessive player harassment.  We mods are also helping out the admins so they aren't always at the beckoning call of ten to even fifty players at once, and even we have trouble keeping up with everything.

I am not completely sure what goes on when mods are not around, so I won't go there.  However, when a problem is out of moderator hands, like bans that require 10+ minutes, or people with confusing names that the script doesn't recognize, we can "secretly" get the admin's attention, and that's when they 80% of the time do something about it.

I think in that picture, Brian* was originally hesitant in the first place.  Sure, it's offensive (I'm a Christian myself), but flaming them for it won't get me anywhere.  No, I don't encourage it, but I also don't participate in it.
Moderator should be a special privilege along with admin, not a loving prize you get for regulary coming to the server or if your good friends with one of the admins.

It seems as if you rub the admin's feet and whenever you notice someone outside wanting to shoot him, you tell the admin about it and he gets a bigger gun from his armory.

lol
you're nitpicking at best
grow up and learn that you don't have to feel "righteously" offended at anything
Mmh, I'm certainly the best target to fire at, am I?
<snip>
implying this is considered humor
If this is the kind of humor you talk about, then you must be seriously forgeted up.

<snip>
you guys are real starfishs

that's really offensive ok

Yep let me reply to the two other people that aren't relevant.

Moderator should be a special privilege along with admin, not a loving prize you get for regulary coming to the server or if your good friends with one of the admins.

It seems as if you rub the admin's feet and whenever you notice someone outside wanting to shoot him, you tell the admin about it and he gets a bigger gun from his armory.

You can come up with more stuff, so can I.

Moderator is a special privilege.  Many people get [REG] as a tag to be watched closely by admins.  I wasn't [REG] long (still over a week and a half), but most people stay [REG] for quite a while.  If an admin believes a player is good with handling people and taking care of things as best they can, they can but don't always attain [MOD] status.  MOD is no different from REG except you have a small element of power (kicks, mutes, short bans).  Probably about 10% of mods either never receive admin or get demoted before making it that far.

I do not suck up to admins (or at least don't try to).  I try to be friendly with them, but I also try interacting with other players too.  Also, none of anything that has been put on this, or any, recent topics have been shared by me to any admins.  So you cannot say that I'm tattling to them to ban people.

You can come up with more stuff, so can I.

Moderator is a special privilege.  Many people get [REG] as a tag to be watched closely by admins.  I wasn't [REG] long (still over a week and a half), but most people stay [REG] for quite a while.  If an admin believes a player is good with handling people and taking care of things as best they can, they can but don't always attain [MOD] status.  MOD is no different from REG except you have a small element of power (kicks, mutes, short bans).  Probably about 10% of mods either never receive admin or get demoted before making it that far.

I do not suck up to admins (or at least don't try to).  I try to be friendly with them, but I also try interacting with other players too.  Also, none of anything that has been put on this, or any, recent topics have been shared by me to any admins.  So you cannot say that I'm tattling to them to ban people.
Well don't come crying to me or anyone else when Emo Freak removes your mod status because you didn't send him a picture of your nipples or kfamped removes your mod status because he's bored.

Well don't come crying to me or anyone else when Emo Freak removes your mod status because you didn't send him a picture of your nipples or kfamped removes your mod status because he's bored.
^Crying tears of appreciation

I've never even seen Emo Freak around for one.  I'm obviously not the best mod around, but I've been mod for like four months (and have a decent popularity), so I doubt I'm just going to lose it unless I do something displeasing.

Lol why would I cry to you if I lost mod anyway?

sorry for double posting but this has to be addressed right now after skimming through the previous pages:
what the forget
what the forget

WHAT THE forget
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
SRSLY

I wonder why I'm not in that picture... oh wait, I didn't want to participate in that.. :I

Erm... quite the pickle the server got itself into. Perhaps it was always stuff like that...

Precisely one of the reasons Nails was de-modded.  Also, I wasn't there for that, so I don't know what the deal was.