The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.

Author Topic: The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.  (Read 16855 times)

When the cops ask for your proof, you tell the cops to go find proof when they don't even know where to start.
that... actually happens all the time.

i would offer proof, but i simply cant.
oh yeah besides, im banned on all your servers (except for your slopes thing) so i cant anyway.

and i dont even want to join that crap server because... well, it's crap. and i'm likely gonna be banned from that server eventually.

I would offer proof but I simply can't.

Then stop complaining.

emo freak de-modded me, and asked for "richard pics of my bro" so i can get mod back.
If this was an actual job, that would be loveual harassment.  Much less, even asking for that, if your bro was a minor at the time, it would be a federal crime.

Do you have chat logs or pictures of this in chat?

Noedit:  Begin reading at ¶2.

If this was an actual job, that would be loveual harassment.  Much less, even asking for that, if your bro was a minor at the time, it would be a federal crime.
Then does it mean we can get Emo-Freak arrested (or at least permabanned) if we get a physical proof?

If you don't have anything specific and supporting evidence then don't make idiotic blanket statements.

I keep tabs on drama and deal with real proof.  The burden of proof for your claim is on you, not me.  Find it yourself.

all you really have to do is just take 10 seconds out of your life to look for the name "tezuni" in drama.

People playing because they want to make fun of how stuffty the server is, forgetting that they're douchebags.

If you don't have anything specific and supporting evidence then don't make idiotic blanket statements.

I keep tabs on drama and deal with real proof.  The burden of proof for your claim is on you, not me.  Find it yourself.
explain this
I was permabanned for the reason "Forum_Troll_BlockZillahead" because I suggested Tezuni to clean up his administration staff.

praises the server > makes drama about the server population > indirect drama about the server administration > drama about server > still praises server > logic is dead

Then does it mean we can get Emo-Freak arrested (or at least permabanned) if we get a physical proof?
Not sure about permabanned all on its own- that's something that Badspot would decide on his own.  On its own, it doesn't look likely though.  If Ayxrion decides to press charges, Emo-Freak, if found guilty, would have to register as a love offender and could be subject to prison time.  Police would have to search Ayxrion's computer (if he gives consent) to confirm that any records (if any) are legitimate.  If he Ayxrion decides to press charges, it is likely that Badspot would be held responsible in some very minute way, but under the conditions, he can permaman Emo-Freak.

This is under the fog of whether this is a legitimate claim, and if he has any record of this.  If he has neither, then it's no dice.

And Emo-Freak, just so you know, I don't hate you for this and am out to get you.  If what Ayxrion said was true, then just take this with a warning:  Don't even ASK for stuff like that.  Even asking is illegal.

Not sure about permabanned all on its own- that's something that Badspot would decide on his own.  On its own, it doesn't look likely though.  If Ayxrion decides to press charges, Emo-Freak, if found guilty, would have to register as a love offender and could be subject to prison time.  Police would have to search Ayxrion's computer (if he gives consent) to confirm that any records (if any) are legitimate.  If he Ayxrion decides to press charges, it is likely that Badspot would be held responsible in some very minute way, but under the conditions, he can permaman Emo-Freak.

This is under the fog of whether this is a legitimate claim, and if he has any record of this.  If he has neither, then it's no dice.

And Emo-Freak, just so you know, I don't hate you for this and am out to get you.  If what Ayxrion said was true, then just take this with a warning:  Don't even ASK for stuff like that.  Even asking is illegal.

I think i'm going to start de-modding and de-admining anyone on the server who doesn't have a sense of humor.

You must have a poor sense of humor yourself, because even if it were a joke (which I doubt that anyone would take it as such), it's still illegal.

Emo Freak, you removed him as a moderator for no good reason. You're just as bad as the other administrators on that server. Put your loving pants back on and get out.

If this is the kind of humor you talk about, then you must be seriously forgeted up.

emo freak de-modded me, and asked for "richard pics of my bro" so i can get mod back.
I'd say our beloved and holy leader is more or of a mild Joseph Stalin.

At first Brian protested to being put on a cross, but after lots of convincing and being threatened with a de-admining he finally came round to our way of thinking.
One of the biggest problems with this server is the super admins. All they really do is join, go AFK and when they aren't AFK they find a way to mess with people trying to play a game. Sometimes it's building random things in the middle of the prison to annoy people or shooting people outside of the minigame. Also the fact that Tezuni's allowed(s) Badmin Thursday (A day where the super admins get to noclip around the map, teleport places, abuse the ban rifle or do whatever they feel like.) shows that the server has some serious issues.

If this is the kind of humor you talk about, then you must be seriously forgeted up.
ya but weres your PROOF?