why didnt assasins creed touch on slavery like at all

Author Topic: why didnt assasins creed touch on slavery like at all  (Read 2703 times)

seriously, they hinted at it maybe like 3 times in the whole game. not to mention there are black people just strolling around boston and new york. its not like theyd be attacked for it, you'd basically be killing slave owners and stuff so i dont see the problem.

i was seriously hoping to do some quality django stuff too :(

eh white people can be pretty afraid of being called tribal

I can't even believe django got away with saying brother so much
but really they probably would get flak for it. video games are already under the spotlight when it comes to this stuff
like GTA is a game sent from hell or whatever but movies with the same stuff are fine

I can't even believe django got away with saying brother so much
but really they probably would get flak for it. video games are already under the spotlight when it comes to this stuff
like GTA is a game sent from hell or whatever but movies with the same stuff are fine
I agree.

AC3 was disappointing to me in several ways, but slavery is one that irked me the most. It tried to do a controversial time period without trying to be controversial itself.

ac3 was pretty bad

but there were black people who werent slaves back then, and there were slaves who were sent to do stuff like run errands

AC3 was disappointing to me in several ways, but slavery is one that irked me the most. It tried to do a controversial time period without trying to be controversial itself.
i know, like you cant just leave out a huge part of history.

i mean now that i think of it i dont remember any game thats even had racism in it

the reason videogames are in the spotlight is simple. the movie industry doesnt want them loving around with their sales. gta v topped 1b which is more than any movie has ever made. so they're mad at the gaming industry now and want it to be closed so they get news writers to rant about how awful it is.

gta v topped 1b which is more than any movie has ever made.

still true for music though

then again i literally don't know anybody who pays for music these days

the reason videogames are in the spotlight is simple. the movie industry doesnt want them loving around with their sales. gta v topped 1b which is more than any movie has ever made. so they're mad at the gaming industry now and want it to be closed so they get news writers to rant about how awful it is.
yeah man i dont think thats right

But it only made $77,025,481 in its first weekend. GTA V made 1 billion in 3 days and its still going up.

literally don't know anybody who pays for music these days

I don't know who's paying for anything that can be digitalized these days.