Poll

What feature are you looking forward to the most in v5?

Ecumbrance System
4 (3.3%)
Item Stacking System
8 (6.7%)
Events (?)
11 (9.2%)
Item Durability / Degradation Over Time
3 (2.5%)
Crafting & Item Forming
25 (20.8%)
Smelting with the Furnace & Crucible
0 (0%)
Vehicle Storage
13 (10.8%)
Display Bricks
2 (1.7%)
Storage Locking & Lock-Picking
7 (5.8%)
Backpacks & Containers
16 (13.3%)
Hybrid Item / Brick Planting
0 (0%)
Shops & Integrated Loot System (?)
5 (4.2%)
Item Modding & Repair (with the Anvil)
3 (2.5%)
Hunger, Thirst & Armor Support
23 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: ☐⇄☐ Item Storage (Alpha Released!)  (Read 120084 times)

OOOOOH thank you that makes sense. Thanks for explaining!

Bump to keep alive! Also, here's the progress made since the last alpha update was released (copied from the general discussion topic):

ALICE Pack
The ALICE pack backpack has been added, as per request.

New Items
Various new items have been included, such as weapon parts, new blueprints and molds, various crafting / ore items, and more!

Trash Can and Cistern
Two new containers have been added, which will allow you to instantly remove items you move into their inventory slot, rather than just drop those items (also by request).

Inventory Saving and Loading
Saving and loading of inventory items is now working! Vehicle inventories are also supported, as are physical items (and their rotation) in display cases.

New Bricks
Various new bricks have been modeled and included. These include new "furnaces" (the campfire and small furnace), Steel crates, new displays (tool rack and shelf), and the crucible.

Personal Crafting Windows
You can now toggle 4 different crafting windows that can be accessed simply by bringing up the inventory GUI. This way, you can craft items in your GUI without having to use a crafting table. The 4 different options include: a a 1x3 grid (for escapist gamemodes), 2x2 grid, and 3x3 grid and none. Recipes for these windows are exactly the same for the generic crafting table, and are based on the top right of the grid.

Static Item Support
Prevent certain items from being moved in the inventory GUI (i.e. to prevent braking ammo mods). This option can be toggled for each item under Item Settings in the Drafting Table GUI.

Various Fixes

wow. you should change the topic title to "RPG Complete" or something cause this is way beyond just item storage.

So when does this update come out?

wow. you should change the topic title to "RPG Complete" or something cause this is way beyond just item storage.
Yeah, I'll eventually rename it to RPGs Extended (RPGx).

So when does this update come out?
Once I finalize personal crafting I'll release it. However, I'm still having trouble getting the new furnace types to work properly, along with other features; this mod is becoming a little too complicated.

Having a slight problem with this addon... It removes the admin message. I thought it also removed rtb prefs but that's something else.

Amazing job on everything by the way.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 03:40:41 AM by Navaro »

Having a slight problem with this addon... It removes the admin message. I thought it also removed rtb prefs but that's something else.

Amazing job on everything by the way.
Thank you, and yeah, there are a few issues with version 4. However, over the past few months, I've been working on an update (which will be renamed to RPGs Extended). You can keep track of it's development and download alpha / beta builds for the update here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301120.0

Thank you, and yeah, there are a few issues with version 4. However, over the past few months, I've been working on an update (which will be renamed to RPGs Extended). You can keep track of it's development and download alpha / beta builds for the update here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301120.0
thanks man.

hoping you'll add a modern era survival type rpg stuff as well.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:09:34 PM by Navaro »