Poll

What feature are you looking forward to the most in v5?

Ecumbrance System
4 (3.3%)
Item Stacking System
8 (6.7%)
Events (?)
11 (9.2%)
Item Durability / Degradation Over Time
3 (2.5%)
Crafting & Item Forming
25 (20.8%)
Smelting with the Furnace & Crucible
0 (0%)
Vehicle Storage
13 (10.8%)
Display Bricks
2 (1.7%)
Storage Locking & Lock-Picking
7 (5.8%)
Backpacks & Containers
16 (13.3%)
Hybrid Item / Brick Planting
0 (0%)
Shops & Integrated Loot System (?)
5 (4.2%)
Item Modding & Repair (with the Anvil)
3 (2.5%)
Hunger, Thirst & Armor Support
23 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: ☐⇄☐ Item Storage (Alpha Released!)  (Read 121016 times)

Re: ☐⇄☐ Item Storage (Alpha Release Tomorrow!)

MFMMMMFMFMFM

hype for alpha is like  someone taking a large rusty knife and carving into my back, /very/ /slowly/

hype for alpha is like  someone taking a large rusty knife and carving into my back, /very/ /slowly/

But then the rusty knife breaks and the only way to get it out is by finishing the alpha

Alright, the alpha has been released! I posted a new topic in general discussion: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=301120.0

Wakey wakey Im the first one to download this :D

Could there be a way so that when you drop items from the bag it gets discarded instead of dropped?

Wakey wakey Im the first one to download this :D
thank you gsf
=)

Could there be a way so that when you drop items from the bag it gets discarded instead of dropped?
Sure, maybe I could add like a receptical item that has a slot similar to the backpack's drop slot, except it deletes the item instead. Would that work?

Sure, maybe I could add like a receptical item that has a slot similar to the backpack's drop slot, except it deletes the item instead. Would that work?

Yeah that'd be nice man thanks

bumnmnmnmnmnmmmmp
I Support this bump.

Ontopic: Will there be a way to make recipies more easily? I feel as if the current way is a bit complicated.

I Support this bump.

Ontopic: Will there be a way to make recipies more easily? I feel as if the current way is a bit complicated.
Adding another way to create recipes may be fairly complicated. Is there anything I can do to simplify the current method?

Adding another way to create recipes may be fairly complicated. Is there anything I can do to simplify the current method?
Maybe have presets for the ingredients/tools, similar to the top of the brick menu.

I'm bumping this because I know what's right.

Question; how do the shop files work? Like what do the numbers after the UI name mean? Like, for example, under the buy section, the Axe (Tool) has a 50 and 100 next to it. Is that the price range it can have?

Question; how do the shop files work? Like what do the numbers after the UI name mean? Like, for example, under the buy section, the Axe (Tool) has a 50 and 100 next to it. Is that the price range it can have?
There are two separate categories for items: one for items you can buy from the store and another for items you can sell to the store. For items listed under the "Buy" category, the first number (next to the item) is the purchase price, while the second is the frequency of how often it appears in the store. For items under "Sell", it works exactly the same way, except the number next to the item is the amount of money you're given for selling that item.