Author Topic: Might have to get rid of my dog.  (Read 3610 times)

I think you should move then, it's your dog and it would be terrible to give up a companion who you've known for nine years. Is it really worth giving up a great friend of yours when you could just get another apartment anytime?

Is it really worth giving up a great friend of yours when you could just get another apartment anytime?
your stupidity is astounding

your stupidity is astounding
he's too nice to be on this forum

he is

the graceful
the one
the only
caribou

You guys do know that our yard is still considered the property. My grandparents have a female dog, I can't.
<===          separate from          8
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 08:27:30 PM by Zalot »

so you would rather give up your dog then spay it

<===          seperate from          8
the actual snake is not required for the testes to function properly

<===          separate from          8

It's actually 8 separated from the ======================>

so you would rather give up your dog then spay it

He is spayed, but they still do have love, lmao.

who cares if they have love? they are supposed to as a species. if they can't produce children it doesn't matter.

This is the most handicapped post I have seen in a long time.

That's saying a lot.

How? My grandma's dog has a narrow star fish. She cant... NVM.

he's too nice to be on this forum

he is

the graceful
the one
the only
caribou
Caribou somehow reminds me of Blocklandian.  That dude was a loving smartass who occasionally annoyed me. Just check out his posts and see for yourself.

Okay, so my old landlord retired and this motherloving bitch became the new one. She came to everyone's homes and said hi and everything, and then she came to our house. My mom opened the door and the bitch gasped as she seen my dog, I was like, "What?". She said that dogs over 40 lbs cant live in the homes. I said, "Excuse loving me but why the hell does that matter, he has never hurt anyone nor would he, that's bullstuff, we're not doing crap". Now she says to get rid of him or move out. What do I do guys? I'm so stressed. My dog has been my best friend for 9 years. I got him in 2004, and we've been best friends ever since. I need suggestions.
HOLY loving stuff
The exact same thing is happening to me now.
My dog and another went into two people's yards, and killed some chickens. I'm gonna miss my dog.

HOLY loving stuff
The exact same thing is happening to me now.
My dog and another went into two people's yards, and killed some chickens. I'm gonna miss my dog.

That's not anything near whats happening to me.