Author Topic: Hammereditor attacks RTB servers - The discussion thread  (Read 58612 times)

And now his freshly acquired alt is going to get banned too.

He could have just owned up to it, and moved on.

But no.
If I did that, I would be banned.

Creative?
really
you have to do this in such a roundabout way
it bothers me so much I drew that for the sole purpose of this post

(though I did see the GD thread but this is late because I was drawing this)
Yes, Hammer's put on a fun and laughable game of Forum Detective where the criminal DoS'd RTB but then said he didn't do it. Constantly changing his story and then pointing the finger at Criminal #2 just to admit he was actually the real criminal.
Sheesh.

no
:c

you already fessed to it

Even a five year old could figure it out.

:c
you should be a better friend

depends on how you say it.

if you had said.

"Hey guys, I forgeted up. In a fit of jealousy, I got heated and made a small attack on Ephialtes' servers.

I'm very sorry. And I'll take steps to never do something like this ever again."

You were already banned. Literally all you had to do was say "Hey guys I attacked the RTB server, I'm sorry."

Like it was that easy, instead you had to be a handicap cigaretteola and make everyone hate you.

Creative?

what's this supposed to mean?

you should be a better friend

but I'm not even good at drawing non-research how am I supposed to draw research

ONTOPIC

to be honest that seems better than an unnecessarily long drama thread
...and maybe you could have said it like how Pandan said

Well, do you think I will be banned now?

Well, do you think I will be banned now?
You should probably learn your lesson and move on because right now your reputation has been shredded and crapped on by thousands of mammoths.
What was your entire plan? Were you upset that you didn't get very much money and attacked RTB so people would come to you?

He could get his key revoked, he did fess up to DoS'ing which is a federal offense so badspot could easily punish you that way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack#Legality

He could get his key revoked, he did fess up to DoS'ing which is a federal offense so badspot could easily punish you that way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack#Legality
Didn't Setro get key revoked for DoS'ing a server?

move on.
Do you think I can move on?? Of course, I don't have to worry about new users filling in the slots that will be vacant when people quit my hosting service.
You know, I'm thinking of not ending it.