Author Topic: pc racing games / driving games  (Read 1338 times)

i have a steering wheel and i have euro truck simulator 2 and race room racing experience is stuff so suggest me racing games
do not suggest:
need for speed most wanted (the old one)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:34:00 PM by NalNalas »

PC racing games?

Oh man, best bet is Trackmania Nations Forever (the free one, if you're a cheap-o like me).

All of those crazy tracks make playing very enjoyable. I've also heard good things about the new, full versions, which you have to pay for...

PC racing games?

Oh man, best bet is Trackmania Nations Forever (the free one, if you're a cheap-o like me).

All of those crazy tracks make playing very enjoyable. I've also heard good things about the new, full versions, which you have to pay for...
i tried playing it i didnt really like it

The Need for Speed games are pretty good. Especially the newer ones made by Criterion. Oh and Burnout Paradise.

Well then...
yes i've done that 20 times i was hoping that someone would suggest something loving else goddamnit

Hey man, beggars can't be choosers.

If you're looking for something realistic, you could do worse than DiRT 3

Re-volt is a fun racing game.

It's old, though...

Burnout paradise, Need for speed hot pursuit and Flatout: Ultimate Carnage are my go to racing games.

If you're looking for something realistic, you could do worse than DiRT 3
ha

ha

ha

if you're looking for something realistic Iracing is extremely accurate but its $12 a month
simraceway is free but even though it gets updates it is extremely outdated because it is nothing more than a modded Rfactor
there's also Richard Burns Rally which even though is almost 10 years old has a huge modding community and has to be the most realistic rally sim there is

burnout paradise is like the finest definition of a bad pc port imo

Why? It seems fine, I love how the multiplayer works. Only bad thing I can think of is the DLC doesn't work anymore.

At least it has options, Unlike Deadly premonition which came out on steam today (or yesterday?) which has none and is in 720p.

Are you looking for simulation/realistic racing games or arcade racing games?