Go to the nearest book, Turn to page 69 and read the first sentence

Author Topic: Go to the nearest book, Turn to page 69 and read the first sentence  (Read 8355 times)

In the five years after September 11, the price of oil rose from $12 per barrel to hit an all time high of $70—so, if you sell oil, your revenues are five times what they were.

I'm not sure what to make of this.

"How are things in camp?" Firestar asked.

Im not sure.
Book: Warriors: The Darkest Hour by Erin Hunter
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:16:45 PM by Mariofan1701 »

"Back for its second year in 1997, this play theme focused almost exclusively on Native Americans."
- LEGO Minifigure Year By Year: A Visual History

"No such luck."

This Book is Full of Spiders

:(

"Sheldon held his breath, having Amy press her body against him and the sweet smell of tea in her breath breathing against his lips made him feels shivers down his spine."
what book is this

while reading moby richard I came across this line on page 364

" Towards the end he had to pound harder and harder, deeper and deeper until some 20 ft of pole had gone down "

Needless to say I loled

Quote from: PCWorld - 21 [b]Fixes[/b] for Your Worst [b]Tech Habits[/b]
Windows 8 is all about touch, so we got our hands on 11 next-generation input devices on 11 next-generation input devices and three new displays designed to improve the way you use your tablet, laptop, or desktop PC.

Most of the algorithms brown townyzed in this book are polynomial-time algorithms; that is, their running time in the worst case is O(nk) for some k.

Lets bump this ancient thing.

the nearest book is the instruction manual to Super Paper Mario...
It has no page 69 so how about
Warriors: The New Prophecy: Moonrise.
"The Clans won't survive if they can't work together."
Huh.

"Her face was destroyed"
Chpt 10 of Brent Week's The Way of Shadows, the first installment of The Night Angel Trilogy
oh deary me
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 03:38:06 PM by Mariofan1701 »

"Her face was destroyed"
Chpt 10 of Brent Week's The Way of Shadows, the first installment of The Night Angel Trilogy

"He was carrying a cane in his left hand"

The Shore Road Mystery - The Hardy Boys

"Finally, I quit pretending and pushed myself up".

~The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton