Author Topic: Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]  (Read 21320 times)

Honestly I'd wish you'd try a different style for the arcade and not gloomy brown and dark red/blue. Something fresh is always welcome. :)
But I like the gloomy brown and dark red :(

Honestly I'd wish you'd try a different style for the arcade and not gloomy brown and dark red/blue. Something fresh is always welcome. :)
Re-color it client-sided until it looks how you want it :D

Re-color it client-sided until it looks how you want it :D
Ehh, you mean shaders, right?

Ehh, you mean shaders, right?
No I mean recolor the bricks client-sided

I have the most awkward boner right now.

i remember scripting a colorset copier with eepos deliberately to get Emil's colours from this server

you know
if spade is called spade why have i yet to see a poker arcade game in this server?
if any of you guys ever decide to start working on some card-related games don't hesitate to tell me about it, i would love to make something.

you know
if spade is called spade why have i yet to see a poker arcade game in this server?
if any of you guys ever decide to start working on some card-related games don't hesitate to tell me about it, i would love to make something.
"Spade's Spades" - a poker simulator

can't wait! ^_^ p.s hope i get un-ban! T. T '

i remember scripting a colorset copier with eepos deliberately to get Emil's colours from this server
If someone wanted a colorset that bad they could easily take a screenshot of the colorset's columns when painting, Then use microsoft paint or another software to get the HEX color code of the desired color in the image.

Spades arcade? Sorry im newish

It's an arcade.
And it's made by spade.
But only a select few blockland veterans know that information.

It's a server hosted yearly where you and your friend can rather play arcade games made by other players, Or you could attempt to create your own arcade game. The admins will go around and approve arcade games to be put into the arcade. It's a lot of fun for everyone. I'll be hoping to see you there. :)

But only a select few blockland veterans know that information.
INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE BLOCKLAND FAMILY LINE FOR GENERATIONS

Save the build, copy the colors from the top of the .BLS file, paste into a colorset.txt, add column names, done.