Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]

Author Topic: Spade's Arcade #7 - [WELCOME ALL]  (Read 21480 times)

This server should be fun like always! Good luck on it this year!

Didn't we talk something about me being on the admin team this year, Jam?
Nah that was me.

Looking forward to this year!

I'll be making a special tower defense game.

YES YES YES YES YES YES
I LOVE creating arcade machines!
By the way, I offer to make a special Tickets system.
Basically, a set of admin-only events will be included that doesn't require the owner of the brick to be admin, but only admin can modify the event.
Tickets can be used for all the fun things, like special gift items you can't spawn due to restrictions and all that.
Or hats. That works, too.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:02:16 AM by Crystalwarrior »

Are you using tokens this year?

Are you using tokens this year?
I'd say no but I'm not sure, I think all it did was cause problems the last time they tried it.

Man it's already been a year?

This topic doesn't actually contain any information
What is this

What is this
We call this a "teaser"

You know? That thing EA do all the time to get us riled up for their unfinished products?

In all honesty, there's a good reason why we haven't given any screenshots or info: It's too early. If anyone wants to see the Arcade's current unfinished, skeletal state, it's beyond me why. We haven't put any walls in yet. The middle is still under work.

Also, we haven't yet hammered down any proper rules, or, by extension, any sort of credit system for this year (if any) You need to wait.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 09:58:01 AM by chrisbot6 »

What is this
it's the same thing spade's arcades topic have always started as tbh, lol

We call this a "teaser"
i'd rather not be that guy but i think you should expect a little nagging for more information when, as you yourself said, you put out a teaser when it's
too early.

In all honesty, there's a good reason why we haven't given any screenshots or info: It's too early. If anyone wants to see the Arcade's current unfinished, skeletal state, it's beyond me why. We haven't put any walls in yet. The middle is still under work.

it looks like this
image is only visible while server is up

Well I sure as forget am excited.
It looks very similiar to v6, but it seems you've got much more space for bigger arcades!

Honestly I'd wish you'd try a different style for the arcade and not gloomy brown and dark red/blue. Something fresh is always welcome. :)