Author Topic: Game Design Megathread  (Read 443005 times)

gib constructive criticism
Do something other than put a few models down in a blank box

Do something other than put a few models down in a blank box
im lazy
also i built the bockz myself
it took my travelling to mt everest climbing to the top defeating the mighty skybeast and rule the world
nahjk it only took a few minutes
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:32:17 PM by Dre5567 »

how
Think of what you want something to be like and don't stop until it gets to that point.

Think of what you want something to be like and don't stop until it gets to that point.
i cant think of anythiiing
also i just got ue4 aaaaaa
i am going to make custom models soon so yeah

I don't understand why you would decide to pay a monthly fee for licensing the tools and engine needed to make a game, then have absolutely no idea on what you could possibly make.

I don't understand why you would decide to pay a monthly fee for licensing the tools and engine needed to make a game, then have absolutely no idea on what you could possibly make.
cancel the subscription instantly
lelelel
also, the staff have said on the forum its allowed
bah jk
i do plan to make stuff with weapons n stuff
i am getting started on making models
ive imported a stuff hammer model into the engine but its not an item and its a no collide mesh
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:51:36 PM by Dre5567 »

gib constructive criticism
Do everyone a favor and stay off the unreal forum!

And why would you bother posting a screenshot of you putting a few standard assets in a hollow box with a simple light. I could replicate that scene in a few minutes.

Bet he didn't.

Do everyone a favor and stay off the unreal forum!
ok

And why would you bother posting a screenshot of you putting a few standard assets in a hollow box with a simple light. I could replicate that scene in a few minutes.
ok

Bet he didn't.
what
anyway bye

what
anyway bye
he is implying piracy or some kind of free student version

he is implying piracy or some kind of free student version

ya total piracy

Something I've been working on for a little while. Click for higher quality (video).

Hey BLF, have a laggy gif of a thing I'm making.

Features:
  • stuffty test level
  • stuffty placeholder background
  • Completely stationary enemies