Game Design Megathread

Author Topic: Game Design Megathread  (Read 433158 times)

i always love reading your posts mcjob but jesus christ im gonna have to go make myself some tea and get back to this massive chunk of text

so what's a good way to sync stuff like github or something with a game maker project while I have my home computer and a school computer with no access to installing anything?

get a flashdrive and save the main build there

so what's a good way to sync stuff like github or something with a game maker project while I have my home computer and a school computer with no access to installing anything?
if you can't install anything then your options are pretty limited. you can use a flash drive like gythhgsuefhrthrhg said or you can use something like dropbox and just upload it using the website at the end of the day when you're at school
I'd go with a flash drive

I'd go with a flash drive

This is what I do.

but back that stuff up

My biggest problem in creating a game is that i suck at design.

I've had a few experiencie with a game engine. My first expericence with a  game engine(and programming) was  Game Maker. sometime between 2009-2010.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 07:16:28 PM by FelipeO_O_ »

dude......... nice.......

Trogter
This is the last thing Trog heard until he was pulled into the darkness beneath him, never to be seen again

My biggest problem in creating a game is that i suck at design.

By design you mean modelling or drawing or what?

I thought you were sticking with torque engine
that was ages ago and I've changed my mind since then

I was going with Unity but I found out UE4 has a blueprint system which would help me out an ass-ton