Author Topic: Game Design Megathread  (Read 442318 times)

Zach, if you're reading this, stop ignoring posts. Treat people's tips like a checklist of things to improve on.

Yes, THESE items make good checklists:
how do I say this
because it's so loving LOW QUALITY GODDAMN

- Completely redo the entire game because it's actual stuff condensed in a software < This one is my favorite.

I'm gonna be frank here zach, i'm seriously wondering how you think this is a game
you physically refuse to take any advice from anyone who ever talks to you or criticises your 'game'

i've seen people in my computer science class making more aesthetically pleasing games in visual basic, hell maybe even in loving scratch
and you've got a EULA too? get lost

Explain how this is deemed a worthy mention of "things to improve on"
The only thing I see here is disparagement of his work not taking into consideration how much effort he put into it.
If you're seriously gonna say that crap, at least not sound like a richard when you offer your own advice.

You know self-depricating behaviour is extremely unattractive, right? The more you verbally insult yourself in front of other people, the more people actually adopt your attitude towards yourself. Lose the 'garbage' and 'low standards'. It just makes people hate you more. Treat yourself how you want other people to look at you and see you

Give yourself credit where it's due. You made something, it looks pretty stuffty but it's a good start.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:06:25 PM by thegoodperry »

The only thing I see here is disparagement of his work not taking into consideration how much effort he put into it.

the amount of effort doesn't really matter when the outcome isn't even 1/10 decent

the amount of effort doesn't really matter when the outcome isn't even 1/10 decent

red spy i swear to god if you don't stop this right now i will drama you

actually no

im doing it anyway

youre a red cunt, not a spy, forget you up the goddamn forgetity forget forgetity forget loving ass, you piece of goddamn stuff piss
forget you and your weeb hating antics, i'm gonna talk to ozmar, then make a drama of you, you bitch
go suck goku and pikachu's roosters you pain of the ass

dont cyberbully or oficerzach will say mean things at you

actually no

im doing it anyway

youre a red cunt, not a spy, forget you up the goddamn forgetity forget forgetity forget loving ass, you piece of goddamn stuff piss
forget you and your weeb hating antics, i'm gonna talk to ozmar, then make a drama of you, you bitch
what the forget is with you and ozmar jesus christ

actually no

im doing it anyway

go learn to actually make something good before you throw at temper tantrum at somebody for pointing out the obvious you autist

what the forget is with you and ozmar jesus christ
ozmar's the only person on the forum who's unconditionally nice to everyone so zach sticks to him like glue because "he doesn't make fun of the things I make"

basically he likes praise and ozmar's one of the few people who will ever give him any, he's a great guy who's picked up a parasite

ozmar's the only person on the forum who's unconditionally nice to everyone so zach sticks to him like glue because "he doesn't make fun of the things I make"

basically he likes praise and ozmar's one of the few people who will ever give him any, he's a great guy who's picked up a parasite
oh

Made another friend. 

Introducing

ICEGON

He will join toh-loo-kah and cubikai's party in stage 2-3, which will be an ice stage

actually use the line tool instead

actually use the line tool instead

he tried the circle tool though, thats probably getting somewhere