Author Topic: Tetsujin (for GBjam2)  (Read 3334 times)

No we aren't. I'll grab a screenshot.

Was hoping for projectiles :(

It's actually a pretty difficult game.
I like the art but that's about all I can say about it.

i wish the sword didn't have a handicapped hitbox that hits above it but not directly in front of you

So here I assume means don't go down:

So I went ahead and ran up the wall here:

To me this scene comes off as a dead end. So I spent a while trying to figure out what is going on here until I just gave up. Anyway, the game plays fine but the lack of direction and the lack of commitment I have towards a new game clashed and thus I didn't get to experience it. Maybe I'll try it out again but for now it's just confusing on exactly what the objective is.

you walljump 3 times to get up

you walljump 3 times to get up

Yeah, but I don't think what I'm suggesting is crazy lol

Yeah, but I don't think what I'm suggesting is crazy lol

...eh, yeah I guess it might be a little hard to figure out walljumping

also I somehow clipped into the wall

it's not, but there are better ways to convey information then 'forget it's broken you're stuff at making games'

like even early on there's a thing that shows you that you can jump up certain platforms, right before the first enemy, but you didn't even try going through what seems to be thin platforms

...eh, yeah I guess it might be a little hard to figure out walljumping

also I somehow clipped into the wall

what on earth

-snip-
You're entire previous argument revolved around there not being any warning sign, when there is clearly a warning sign right the forget there.

Am I the only one who thought about Tekken's tetsujin?

OT: seens pretty cool

You're entire previous argument revolved around there not being any warning sign, when there is clearly a warning sign right the forget there.

My entire argument revolved around not knowing what the forget to do you jack ass
it's not, but there are better ways to convey information then 'forget it's broken you're stuff at making games'

like even early on there's a thing that shows you that you can jump up certain platforms, right before the first enemy, but you didn't even try going through what seems to be thin platforms

what on earth

You're just taking what I told you way too hard. I didn't say you were bad at making games, I made a suggestion. Stop being so damn sensitive.

you're right i did probably take that the wrong way

i've written it down as a change for the next version, if i end up making a next version

What I meant by the attack is that the hitbox feels really small.