NEW TRAILER -- New thread

Author Topic: NEW TRAILER -- New thread  (Read 48784 times)

I'm pretty excited to see this, all of Eksi's previous work was pretty good.

I can't wait to see this.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:32:50 PM by Archimedes »

Ya, PM me too before you film!!!

Me too, I would love to help out.

Hey, pretty late here but some people told me I should submit some builds to this and I said hey, why not?

So I'd like to submit my two ships Alfa Nero and Stargate.

Hey, pretty late here but some people told me I should submit some builds to this and I said hey, why not?

So I'd like to submit my two ships Alfa Nero and Stargate.

super cool, I could have people push brooming each other off of those. That makes... four scenes with boats. Huh.

super cool, I could have people push brooming each other off of those. That makes... four scenes with boats. Huh.
Or maybe have one scene with all 4 boats sailing along side eachother

Or maybe have one scene with all 4 boats sailing along side eachother
and use editing magic to make it seem like they move

Have the titanic run over the other 4 ships with explosions and tornadoes.

Have a blockhead sit in his rowboat -> zoom out to a bigger boat with a proud blockhead in it -> zoom out to luxury yacht with a smug looking guy in it-> zoom out to Titanic (accompanied by a big ass ship horn )

Have the titanic run over the other 4 ships with explosions and tornadoes.
No editing magic, I don't want to be deceptive

Have a blockhead sit in his rowboat -> zoom out to a bigger boat with a proud blockhead in it -> zoom out to luxury yacht with a smug looking guy in it-> zoom out to Titanic (accompanied by a big ass ship horn )
Not a bad idea, but it won't work here.

the greatest idea of all time. i love you now

i'm hearing the beginning of gangnam style as i see this happen in my head

*nods*

Do you still need dead trees? I was looking through some pictures of a build of mine and I could probably duplicate or rebuild the trees I used there. I didn't make the trees themselves, but I technically own them, so permission should not be an issue. I know the build's not impressive, but anyway:

There's one in the center of the build, and one somewhere in the background.

so did you put my Hollywood Tower Hotel in the trailer?
plus if you need more actors then i could help