Trains - Pack 2 Out

Author Topic: Trains - Pack 2 Out  (Read 49424 times)

I have no other trains to work with it's just roller ckasters. I need a train that is invulnerable and can kill bots, players and vehicles while the trai is in motion.

If you could fix up hazard train or box I'd appreciate it.

For an official port I'd need:
1) Uxie's consent

I just need a decent train for private use in mh sever. you don't have to release it and I have no intention in releasing it either

you shouldn't need uxie's consent I stole that model the first time i made hazard trains and then he offered to make me one xD

If you could make a hazard train that kills anything with this mod and invulnerable that would be awesome

If you could make a hazard train that kills anything with this mod and invulnerable that would be awesome
I'll see what I can get working.

I'm fairly certain you can use the (default?) OnBotDamaged input event with the AddHeath output event.

I'm fairly certain you can use the (default?) OnBotDamaged input event with the AddHeath output event.

I tried. Doesn't work. Bot dies in one hit when it hits a player.

Default gun also makes the train fly off the starts.

Any news?
Attempts to add "onTrainTouched" so far have failed. Gave up a while back. No longer working on any mods.

Attempts to add "onTrainTouched" so far have failed. Gave up a while back. No longer working on any mods.

so I am never getting a legit train?

they work terribly
why
just why

Maybe a BIT more detail? Hmm?

Can someone upload a mirror thats not media fire my pc screws over mediafire

why
just why

Maybe a BIT more detail? Hmm?

they work terribly

There is not much to be said. They work terribly.

I know that this topic is fairly old, but, has anyone figured out a way to get some form of track switch going on?