2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908

Author Topic: 2013/12/01 - Blockland r1908  (Read 59046 times)

no we didn't have a Christmas hat last year. i didn't mean to insinuate that the hat was done before, but that a Christmas update had been done before.
oh

Also emitters cannot be seen through the transparent bricks. Transparent bricks also overlap as well (my first point).

If vehicle physics are not going to be fixed soon, this graphical error should be fixed.

ugh
FOV slider does not show up even after deleting all of my add-ons

ugh

Post your console log.

Also emitters cannot be seen through the transparent bricks. Transparent bricks also overlap as well (my first point).

If vehicle physics are not going to be fixed soon, this graphical error should be fixed.
... I feel like that's been a problem for ever now

My FOV keeps resetting to 1 whenever I zoom in at anything. And the fov slider doesn't show up either. I have to use the command.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:30:20 PM by Ephialtes »

You forgeted up badspot. My FOV keeps resetting to 1 whenever I zoom in at anything. And the fov slider doesn't show up either. I have to use the command.

so it's automatically his fault
definitely not an add-on or anything

well i mean, load a build as a static object (option next to public) and pick a color for it. The bricks you load are the same SHAPE and have simplified collisions as the build but all one color. you oviously couldnt edit stuff loaded as a static object
You know what I don't get about some people?

Why do they take something.
And then add complications to it, before it's even made.
When they aren't making it.
And don't know how it would even be possible.

Like, why did you just suddenly decide it would all be one color?

I really hate the fact that people need to basically baby-proof an entire build due to a bug that's never been fixed.

Can corner humping be patched already?

I really hate the fact that people need to basically baby-proof an entire build due to a bug that's never been fixed.

i would really like this, that way i don't have to place invisible walls or large cubes as borders.

ugh
I suffered this similar situation. What I did was I had removed specific components of my game until it fixed. The cache folder contained something for me that caused an issue.

I think it was config/client/prefs.cs but I'm not sure. If in doubt, temporarily remove the cache folder and see if it works. The base folder just contains the ui for the "Steam?" button if you were getting that like I did, but it should go away after the cache thing is removed.

Corner humping and 3d volume formula (cause it jumps right the forget up in first person if the sound is coming from yourself)

Corner humping and 3d volume formula (cause it jumps right the forget up in first person if the sound is coming from yourself)
Corner humping is OK imo. 3d Sound volume I agree isn't though.

Corner humping is OK imo.
Except when you're trying to make something and don't want people doing it.

It'd be neat if corner humping was made into a toggle-able option.