Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Christmas Releases - Fireworks & Thunderstorms!  (Read 44578 times)

If you release the Hind you've made my Christmas.

i did :(
the guns spawn facing inside the plane so you have to switch to them and rotate them out to actually see them at all. either that or yours is broken.

Yey another playdate with grabity! With Tea!

Could you please lower the health for the mechs? On your server, player "Deathwing" literally won 6 rounds in approximately 2 minutes each round by camping the door of the Blockheads spawn.

EDIT: Could you or one of the admins please ban players "Knightofdark001" ID: 38185 and "Deathwing" ID: 46225 for Reason: Spawnkilling
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:00:17 AM by halonerfer29 »

It took me longer than it should have to realize that the AC-130 was upside-down.

kinda noticed a problem when you change a bots datablock to a mech lol

HOLY stuff!!!! MUTHERforgetER! THIS IS forgetIN AMAZING!!! :O

I noticed on your weapon pack that two weapons have grenade launchers, but how can I use them? or are they not implemented yet?

You probably should add it to the OP.

I noticed on your weapon pack that two weapons have grenade launchers, but how can I use them? or are they not implemented yet?

You probably should add it to the OP.
Press the clear ghost brick button. It changes functions/

Oh nice, he released the AC-130 i got him to make merry christmas peeps.

I dont know whos is better, Starto's AC-130 or Gcats AC-130...

I dont know whos is better, Starto's AC-130 or Gcats AC-130...
Gravy's of course. Strato's was not ready for release yet. It's sounds and cannons aren't done yet.

I prefer Strato's one

Gravity Cat's model is smaller, and not that good imo

And yes you can use the cannons in Strato's, but I don't see what you mean that they aren't done

I prefer Strato's one

Gravity Cat's model is smaller, and not that good imo

And yes you can use the cannons in Strato's, but I don't see what you mean that they aren't done
In the main pilots seat it seems you can only control one. I might be wrong, sorry.