Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Christmas Releases - Fireworks & Thunderstorms!  (Read 44112 times)

Just a hint...the Hercules could've been way better. I highly doubt that "you" made it.

Just a hint...the Hercules could've been way better. I highly doubt that "you" made it.
um

i don't think you've ever been on the forums before

Couldn't you make it simple, and add gib.
I would imagine if a blimp stuff itself into the ground it would be destroyed leaving the passengers/pilots doomed.
Same goes for the helicopter. Can you explain why "in some cases"
"Some cases" are usually when the blimp is slowly being pushed into bricks and other immovable things there is a chance of the hitbox going inside those things which throws it somewhere at light speed, freezing the game. I am not entirely sure what exactly is happening since when it happens the blimp vanishes instantly and in the same frame the game dies.

I must admit I was being lazy while doing the model.

Mediafire, Y U no let me download Thunderstorm.

*claps paws*  :cookie: Tis wonderful.  :cookie:

I must admit I was being lazy while doing the model.

I think you should of modified the other one floating around the forums

I think you should of modified the other one floating around the forums
I think i gave him a copy of strato's to work off of, can't remember.

I think i gave him a copy of strato's to work off of, can't remember.
Gravity when are you gonna start hosting again? or are you... Out of buisness...

Gravity when are you gonna start hosting again? or are you... Out of buisness...
He's using AlexBlob's server for now, so look for that instead. It doesn't seem to have any players ever though.

He's using AlexBlob's server for now, so look for that instead. It doesn't seem to have any players ever though.
I know that. But Alexblurb hasn't got online in a while. Since RTB is down there's no way to contact him besides steam.

Gravity cat, you never fail to amaze me, good work!

Note: The mediafire link for thunderstorm doesn't work.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:40:52 AM by SoilentGreen »

how do you update the raycast weaponpack? i downloaded it and i don't have any new weapons

Gravy's of course. Strato's was not ready for release yet. It's sounds and cannons aren't done yet.
Plus, the system for it is absolutely stuffty. Having the pilot control all the weapons AND fly? It should've been like G-cat's where there are different seats for all weapons.

Plus, the system for it is absolutely stuffty. Having the pilot control all the weapons AND fly? It should've been like G-cat's where there are different seats for all weapons.

This bump was absolutely unnecessary.