Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 25236 times)

ITT:
I think I got a girl pregnant>having love before marriage>religious arguments>marriage stops std's>arguing about arguing>kearn is stupid

wtf guys

ALSO KEARN IS STUPID
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 11:07:47 PM by awesomebread »

why is kearn being stupid the last progression

that should come before the topic starts

you guys have problems
yeah having a brain really adds the pounds :(

you guys have problems
what
all i was doing is summarizing the thread. I wasn't saying you were stupid (tho you are)

impractical or not, it would be extremely effective
That still doesn't address the fact that it would cause
massive outcry over infringements on personal freedom.

You can't just tell people how to live their lives and expect them to just go with it.

1. You had love without marrige.
You know marriage is just papers stating that you and other person are legally bonded.
Shouldn't have love without signed legal documents!

That still doesn't address the fact that it would cause

You can't just tell people how to live their lives and expect them to just go with it.

i am assuming that people are entirely willing to participate. this is not the case. i never said it was. this entire purpose of this discussion was to be a "what if?" discussion, not a "everyone should" discussion.

what
all i was doing is summarizing the thread. I wasn't saying you were stupid (tho you are)

make up your mind

gold star

not even proper usage

You know marriage is just papers stating that you and other person are legally bonded.
Shouldn't have love without signed legal documents!

people have wedding ceremonies. wedding ceremonies are not legally binding. this is a very simple concept.

make up your mind
not even proper usage
people have wedding ceremonies. wedding ceremonies are not legally binding. this is a very simple concept.

gold star

i never changed it?!

I wasn't saying you were stupid (tho you are)

and by the way, this thread was on the second page when you bumped it. congratulations. it would have died.

gold star

not even proper usage

What is the loving point of discussing a "what if" situation that would never happen worldwide?  What will we gain from that discussion?  Don't you think it would be more practical and make more sense to discuss plausible solutions instead of useless babble?  Yes it would work if everyone was willing to participate but that could only happen in a perfect world, and we are obviously not in one.

and by the way, this thread was on the second page when you bumped it. congratulations. it would have died.

gold star