Author Topic: 2013/12/19 - Blockland r1918  (Read 25958 times)

when i transfered to steam it said it transfered but it did not show up in my library. i have restarted steam and my computer. nothing happend. so if i could get some help on this that would be great

when i transfered to steam it said it transfered but it did not show up in my library. i have restarted steam and my computer. nothing happend. so if i could get some help on this that would be great
  • Blockland->Steam transfer page can get stuck - If the steam backend times out for whatever reason while you're trying to transfer your blid to steam, your BLID will be locked to your steam id but you won't own blockland on steam.
This is probably what happened. You'll need to wait for the bug to be fixed.

This is probably what happened. You'll need to wait for the bug to be fixed.
And how long will that take?

/greenlight will now forever say click the green light button for it. Can this be fixed?

/greenlight will now forever say click the green light button for it. Can this be fixed?
instead we should get a /steam command where our player starts to emit vapor.

instead we should get a /steam command where our player starts to emit vapor.
Like the /hate command, only a clear cyan color or gray color!

• Fixed playerlist not showing max players or servername when joined via steam
It still doesn't show the host, though.

Not only do RTB pop-ups block the start/continue/whatever button when setting up a server, but now the Steam Overlay pop-ups do as well. Could you make it so the enter key has the server set-up screens advance? If you want, you could also move the start/continue/whatever button to the left a little so it's out of the way.

Mine wont let me scroll through paint or bricks anymore, and if my light turns on when dark I cannot turn it back off again.

Everytime i start Blockland on steam all it says is validating key and it goes on like that for the whole session im on and the next.

Not only do RTB pop-ups block the start/continue/whatever button when setting up a server, but now the Steam Overlay pop-ups do as well. Could you make it so the enter key has the server set-up screens advance? If you want, you could also move the start/continue/whatever button to the left a little so it's out of the way.

I don't see the issue. It goes away after like a second. Plus, the button is pretty big and you know it's there, so there is no issue in trying to click it.

I don't see the issue. It goes away after like a second. Plus, the button is pretty big and you know it's there, so there is no issue in trying to click it.

It's for convenience. Waiting is annoying. It's a suggestion.

Ultra Graphics by Jasa

this tells you the add-on
I don't have this add on

any other ones that caused the bug?

I don't have this add on

any other ones that caused the bug?

Same here, I've been having the problem but do not have Jasa's Ultra Graphics.