Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472115 times)

canada is the coolest tho
the only people close to mean are throwers or people who talk stuff 4 fun
>french canadians

wee wee eiffel tower baguette

>french canadians
i live on the left side, i dont know anything about them

If anyone wants a smurf account or just an extra account, I have a spare CSGO in my inventory. Looking to trade for 3 keys (Basically 50% off).

Also looking for friends to play with since all my friends are addicted to War Thunder, League of Legends, or just suck at the game. Silver Elite here, can play decently at Gold Nova 2 level

silver elite here
we should hang out some time

silver elite here
we should hang out some time
Lucky, i was silver elite but now i am silver 3.  Not because i deranked on purpose but after the update.

Lucky, i was silver elite but now i am silver 3.  Not because i deranked on purpose but after the update.
Hey, I was GNM until the update. Deranked to Silver 3

quiet boy get back in the cotton fields

here's an idea for a skin that i was inspired to make by thescout's cool thread in creativity

i've even got a catchy name for it. "National Treasure".

golden m4a1-s why not??

(although i guess if i were to make it an actual skin the silencer would probably be just rubber with a golden trim so it makes sense)

jokes aside it looks quite nice but in a real field the gold parts would wear away quite easily, gold is soft.

if it were a sort of vinyl that would work but who the heck would want a vinyl, there's no BLING

(although i guess if i were to make it an actual skin the silencer would probably be just rubber with a golden trim so it makes sense)

could just make a thin cap for the silencer made of metal assuming a silencer is primarily made of rubber, I don't know much about silencers / suppressors

jokes aside it looks quite nice but in a real field the gold parts would wear away quite easily, gold is soft.

get that realism stuff outta my csgo skin

(probably just gold plated, though)