Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472138 times)

no free armor, 5v5, first to 16 rounds wins.
so just community competitive??

like with those changes its basically just a community comp server

so just community competitive??

like with those changes its basically just a community comp server
yep
thats what id prefer

What the forget just happened?

buddhist terrorists

they even managed to win 3 rounds like that. their pacifist ways aren't so bad.

I love SLAM, i have been using it for a while and it works like a charm.  It is also great for just chilling in casual if people want to request songs.

It is also great for just chilling in casual if people want to request songs.
this is the dumbest thing ever. i hate people that use SLAM to play music. in comp its a waste of communication, and anywhere else i just mute it. but god, whats so hard about playing your own music on like spotify or something, something that doesnt come in the stufftiest quality ever

i don't know what SLAM is i just play my music really quiet through windows media player when i play casual csgo

i don't know what SLAM is i just play my music really quiet through windows media player when i play casual csgo
SLAM lets you play custom audio over microphone

SLAM lets you play custom audio over microphone
oh
yeah doing that is kind of silly because it's always bad quality

I find its better to just play with voice_enable 0, stops you having to mute 400 loving 10 year old ruskies and someone screaming in some other slav language. Chat people are so much nicer

I find its better to just play with voice_enable 0, stops you having to mute 400 loving 10 year old ruskies and someone screaming in some other slav language. Chat people are so much nicer

I feel bad for you Euros. American comp is a lot better and we have real communication (most of the time).

Code: [Select]
bind CAPSLOCK "toggle voice_scale 0 1"
put in autoexec, lets you toggle voice on capslock. voice_scale is the best because you can still see that people talk in bottom left, without hearing them.

Australian servers are much better for that stuff. A bunch of chill dudes.

Australian servers are much better for that stuff. A bunch of chill dudes.
yeah but thats because theres like 10 people in the AU scene ;p

canada is the coolest tho
the only people close to mean are throwers or people who talk stuff 4 fun