Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472141 times)

and what about negev army sheens?
well im not going to doublepost

I decided to open csgo today to find this:

I almost never report people so I haven't gotten one of these. When everyone on my team is bitching that someone has walls or something in just like "naw man, he's just good."

I've had about 3 of them now, some of the people you see walling on casual are so bad. I saw one guy on assault trying to awp people through the roof as T. I ended up with more kills than him on the CT side in the end.

Theres also times where the other team are so up their own ass they cant tell the guy on 20-2 getting constant through wall headshots isnt wallhacking and it takes like 2 games to kick them

someone accused me of wallhacking for shooting him through a wall on safehouse

i don't think he realised that the top players on each team can be seen through walls

lol good thing i didn't go through with that hacking thing huh?

csgo wild is great.
i put in 6 dollars and got up to 100

csgo wild is great.
i put in 6 dollars and got up to 100

csgo betting/gambling just seems like a terrible idea

how do i not die of old age by the time i get to rank 3 so i can play competitive

i'm getting like 60 xp a match and i'm /winning/

I used to lowball on CSGOLounge with <0.10 ones, but I like always got something on a win. Then one day I did not get any returns except my bets back, this occurred for like 6 consecutive wins. Then I eventually lost them all one by one, then I used my 0.4 that I started with, won, and did not get anything at all, then lost the next one.
It felt so bloody dumb.

THANK forget SOMEONE FINALLY AGREES... (not with my saltiness earlier in the thread, i was in another argument over betting)

THANK forget SOMEONE FINALLY AGREES... (not with my saltiness earlier in the thread, i was in another argument over betting)
lol

stuff i take it back i dont want to be on the same boat as this guy

you're still here?